Date and Place of birth
RSCI Author ID: 444925
Philosophy, Faculty of Philosophy, Moscow State University, 1988
Dr. Sc., Philosophy, Institute of Philosophy, Russian Academy of Sciences, 2000
Distinguished Research Fellow, Sector of Philosophy of Religion, Institute of Philosophy, Russian Academy of Sciences, Moscow
History of German Philosophy (Kant, Fichte, romantics), History of Russian Philosophy (Kireevsky, Dostoevsky), Philosophy of Religion, Philosophical Antropology
- "Religious metaphysics of personality". State University of Humanities (Russian Academy of Sciences).
- "Kireevsky and philosophy of early Slavophiles". Higher School of Economics.
- "Kant's critical ethics". Higher School of Economics.
- The wholeness of Live. Religious and philosophical thought of I.V. Kireevsky. Moscow: IPh RAS, 2011.
- Absolute morality: The ethics of autonomy and absolute law. Moscow: Editorial URSS, 1998.
- Kant on His Way towards a Demonstrationof God’s Existence, or One Unfortunate Postulate. In Ethical Thought. 2018. Vol. 18, no.1. P. 57-65.
- Integrity as a problem. Concerning a religious metaphysics of personality in RUDN Journal of Philosophy. 2017. Vol. 21, no.1. P. 42-54.
- Family ethics and philosophy of love in Kant’s Lectures on Ethics in Kantain Journal. 2017. Vol. 36, no. 2. P. 10-23.
- Kant’s family ethics and philosophy of love. Part 2. Critique of Judgement. In Kantain Journal. 2017. Vol. 36, no. 3. P. 23-43.
- The Metaphor of a “Spiritual Eye” in Franz Baader’s Religious Speculation. In Philosophy of Religion: Analytic Researches. 2017. Vol. 1, no. 1. P. 118-129.
- The Philosophical Idea of the Interrelation Between Church and State in I.V. Kireevsky's Works. In St. Tikhon's University Review. Theology. Philosophy. Religious Studies. 2016. Vol. 6(68). P.43-61.
- A triune community: Fichte’s family law against the background of Kant’s practical philosophy (II). In Kantain Journal. 2015. Vol. 4(54). P. 17-33.
- A triune community: Fichte’s family law against the background of Kant’s practical philosophy (I). In Kantain Journal. 2015. Vol. 2(52). P. 32-48.
- Reflective design and positive spirituality: The early Fichte and the PHILOSOPHY OF SPIRIT. In ΕΙΝΑΙ: Philosophy. Religion. Culture. 2015. Vol. 4 (1-2). P. 106-125.
- The ethical and philosophical antinomy of foundations of Kant’s theory of family law. In Kantain Journal. 2013. Vol. 2(44). P. 7-19.
- The Autonomy of Morality as a Topicof Moral Theology: Kantian Variations of Jacob Salat. In Philosophy of Religion. An Almanac. 2013. P. 398-411.
- Baader, Kant, and the Possibility of Salvation. In Philosophy of Religion. An Almanac. 2011. P. 322-331.
- Kireevsky I.V. In Moscow encyclopedia. 2010. Vol.1.
- Reasonable integrity and wholeness in the Christian philosophy of I.V. Kireevsky. In Proceedings of the VII-X All-Russian readings devoted to brothers Kireevsky. 2009. P. 3-77.
- Between the faith of the heart and the piety of the mind: as Kant haven't become a philosopher of revelation. In Kantian Collection: The Journal. 2009, 1 (29). P. 39-53.
- "True Self": Reason as freedom in the Kantian ethical personalism. In Philosophy and Culture. 2008. Vol. 3. P. 61-75.
- "To the independent of wisdom": I.V. Kireevsky on German philosophy and its significance for Russia. In Historical and Philosophical Yearbook. 2008.
- The right to lie from philanthropy (Kant's apology). In Man. 2008. Vol. 4.
- The fake bill and the categorical imperative: Kant on false promises in Bulletin of the Novgorod State University. Humanities Series. 1998. Vol. 9. P.22-28.
- Why the Law of justice? The ethics of Kant and the "imperfect" duty. In Man himself incomprehensible. Ed. by. V. Bolshakov and A. Donchenko. Novgorod the Great: NSU, 1997. P.45-62.
- Three meaning of the concept of "life": Kant and suicide. In Bulletin of new medical technologies.1996. Vol. 3. P.103-105.
- Kant: power, ethics and violence. In Social philosophy and philosophical anthropology. 1995. P. 43-103.