Year and Place of Birth
Born in Moscow in 1935.
Graduauted from Moscow State Institute of International Relations, Faculty of Oriental Studies in 1959.
- Ph.D. in Philosophy (1963, Institute of Philosophy, AS USSR).
- D.Sc. in Philosophy (1974). D.Sc. Thesis: "Мусульманские концепции в философии и общественной мысли зарубежного Востока XIX-XX вв." ("Muslim conceptions in philosophy and social thought of the foreign East in XIX-XXth century") , Institute of Philosopy, AS USSR.
- Professorship (1983).
- Honoured Scholar of the Russian Federation (by the decree of the President of the RF, 2002)
Field of Studies
History of oriental philosophies (especially muslim philosophy and modern indian philosophy), philosophical comparativism.
- Head of a research branch "Comparative Philosophy and the Dialogue of Cultures."
- Chief Research Fellow at the Department of Oriental Philosophies, Institute of Philosophy, Russian Academy of Sciences since 2012.
- The Chairholder of UNESCO chair “Philosophy in the Dialogue of Cultures” since 2008 up till now.
- Head, Chair of Philosophy and Political Thought of the East, the Russian State University of Humanities since 1996 up till now.
- Research Fellow of the Institute of Philosophy, USSR (now Russian) Academy of Sciences since 1959.
- Head of the Department of the Oriental Philosophies and the Head of the Center for Oriental Philosophies' Studies at the Institute of Philosophy since 1980 up till 2012.
- Active member of the Academy of Humanities since 1995.
- Professor of the Diplomatic Academy (1980 -1994).
- The 1st Vice-President of FISP (2008-2013).
List of publications
Over 20 books from 1967 till present, among them:
- Introduction to Eastern Thought. Walnut Creek-Lanham-New York-Oxford: Alta Mira Press. A Division of Rowman & Littlefield Publishers, INC., 2002, 293 pp.
- Gandhi and the World Today. A Russian Perspective. New Delhi: Rajendra Prasad Academy, 1998, 84 pp.
- Sufi Wisdom. Albany: State University of New York Press, 1994, 132 pp.
- The Philosophical Aspects of Sufism. New Delhi: Ajanta Publications, 1989, 109 pp.
- Islamic Philosophy and Social Thought (XIX-XX Centuries). Lahore: People`s Publishing House, 1989, 159 pp.
- Lotoso Zviedasant Delno (in Litvinian). Vilnius: Leidykla "Mintis", 1973, 142 pp.
- Pakistan: Philosophy and Sociology. Lahore: People`s Publishing House, 1972, 150 pp.
Editor of the following books (selected):
Over 45 books, among them:
- Philosophy and Science in Cultures of East and West. Cultural Heritage and Contemporary Change. Series IVA, Eastern and Central European Philosophical Studies, Vol. 50. Russian philosophical studies XIII. Washington: Council for Research in Values and Philosophy, 2014.
- Knowledge and Belief in the Dialogue of Cultures. Cultural Heritage and Contemporary Change. Series IVA, Eastern and CentralEurope; V. 39. Washington: The Council for Research in Values and Philosophy, 2011.
- Russia Looks at India. A Spectrum of Philosophical Views. New Delhi: Indian Council of Philosophical Research Published in association with D.K.Printworld Lyd., 2010.
- Comparative Ethics in a Global Age. Washington: The Council for Research in Values and Philosophy, 2007.
- Religion and Identity in Modern Russia. The Revival of Orthodoxy and Islam. Burlington: Ashgate, 2005 (co-ed. with Juliet Johnson and Benjamin Forest).
- Technology and Cultural Values: On the Edge of the Third Millennium. Honolulu: University of Hawai’i Press, 2003 (co-ed. with Peter Hershock and Roger T. Ames).
- Sufismo e confraternite nell’islam contemporaneo. Il difficile equilibrio tra mistica e politica. Torino: Edizioni della Fondazione Giovanni Agnelli, 2003.
- Justice and Democracy: Crosscultural Perspectives. Honolulu: Hawaii University Press, 1997 (co-edited with Ron Bontekoe).
- History of Indian Philosophy. A Russian Viewpoint. New Delhi: Indian Council of Philosophical Research, 1993.
- Muslim Philosophy in Soviet Studies. New Delhi: Sterling Publishing House, 1988.
- Al-tirasal-filasafial-islahifiajaissofiatia. Beirut: dar al-Farabi, 1987.
Editor -in- chief of two Academic series: “Vostochnaya filosofiya” (“Eastern Philosophy”) and “Sravnitel'naya filosofiya”(“Comparative Philosophy”). Moscow: “Vostochnaya literatura”.
Member of the editorial сouncil for journals: “Filosofskiye nauki [Philosohical Studies”], «Istoriko-filosofskiy ezhegodnik [History of Philosophy Yearbook”,] “Vestnik RUND [Bulletin of RUDN”], and series: “Filosofiya [Philosophy”,] “Philosophy East & West Journal” (Honolulu), “The Indian Journal of Education” (Puna, India), “Ishraq.”
Over 280 papers from 1958 till present, anong them:
- “Protivostoyat' marginalizatsii filosofskogo obrazovaniya [To Oppose the Marginalization of Philosophical Education.”] Voprosy filosofii [Russian Studies in Philosophy] 7(2017): 136-149.
- “Dinamika vzaimosvyazi traditsionalizma, revolyutsionnosti i reformatorstva v mirovozzrenii Mukhammada Ikbala [THE Dynamics OF THE Relationship of Traditionalism, Revolution and Reformation (in Muhammad Iqbal).”] Islam v sovremennom mire [Islam in the Modern World] 13,3(2017): 25-36.
- “15 let v sodruzhestve s MFFO [15 Years in Mutual Friendship with MFFO.”] // Vestnik Rossiyskogo filosofskogo obschestva [Bulletin of MFFO.] 2(82)(2017): 12-15.
- "Cultural Identity as a Factor in Global Disorder: The Need for Education." The Courage to Hope: World beyond Global Disorder. Fred Dallmayr and Edward Demenchonok ed. UK: Cambridge Scholars Publishing, 2017: 146-148.
- “Arhaizatsiya: povorot vspyat' ili mobilizatsiya k buduschemu? [Archaization: a Turn to Puff up or Mobilize for the Future?”] Filosofskiy zhurnal [Philosophical Journal] 10,3(2017): 133-152 (in collaboration with A.G. Glinchikova).
- “Neraskrytye smysly Iranskoy revolyutsii [The Undisclosed Meaning of the Iranian Revolution.”] // Vek globalizatsii. Issledovaniya sovremennyh global'nyh protsessov [The Age of Globalization. Journal of Global Studies] 2(2017): 119-123.
- “Predposylki k razvitiyu mezhkul'turnoy filosofii (Opyt Indii) [Prerequisites for the Development of Intercultural Philosophy (India).”] Voprosy filosofii [Russian Studies in Philosophy] 8(2017): 20-29.
- “Sud'ba gandistskogo naslediya: vzlety i zabvenie [The Fate of Gandhi’s Heritage: Ups and Oblivion.”] // Vestnik Rossiyskogo universiteta druzhby narodov. Seriya: ‘Filosofiya’ [Bulletin of the Russian University of Peoples' Friendship. Series: ‘Philosophy’] 23,4(2017): 546–556. DOI: 10.22363/2313-2302-2017-21-2.
Other important papers:
- "On the Way to Intercultural Philosophy." Confluence: Online Journal of World Philosophies 4(2016): 240-256.
- "Cultural Interaction in Respond to Common Challenges." Istoriya Filosofii [History of Philosophy] 20,2(2015): 5-11.
- "Contemporary Challenges to Traditional Values and Virtues: A Russian Case." Philosophy and spirituality across cultures and cilizations. Russian philosophical studies VII. Washington D.C.: The Council for Research in Values and Philosophy, 2015: 11-20.
- "Aims and Methods of Caring Dialogue." // Salik-i-Hikmat [The Wayfarer of Wisdom.] Essays in Honor of Prof. Gholamreza Aavani on The Occasion of His 70th Birthday. Shahin Aawani ed. Tehran: Iranian Institute of Philosophy, 2014: 37-50.
- "Expanding the Horizons of Philosophy and Science." Philosophy and Science in Cultures of East and West. Russian philosophical studies XIII.Washington: The Council for Research of Values and Philosophy, 2014: 1-23.
- "Traditional Values in the Time of Globalization." Ethics or Moral Philosophy. Series: Contemporary Philosophy: A New Survey, Vol. 11. Fløistad, Guttorm (Ed.). Dordrecht-Heidelberg-NewYork-London: Springer, 2014: 59-71.
- "Retrospective on the Global Reach of the East-West Philosophers' Conferences." Philosophy East and West 64,4(October 2014): 829-837.
- "Philosophy and Spirituality across Cultures and Civilizations." Russian Philosophical Studies VII. Washington: The Council for Research in Values and Philosophy, 2013.
- "Cultural Essentials versus Universal Values?" Diogenes 55(219),3(2008): 13-23.
Participation at congresses and conferences
- 2017, November 14–16 – Plenary speaker on the World Day of Philosophy "Revolution, Evolution and Dialogue of Cultures", IPHRAS (paper: “Perception of the ‘Russian Revolution’ in Eastern Countries”) at the conference ") https://iphras.ru/16_17_10_17 .htm.
- 2017, October 6 – Speaker at the Scientific Conference with International Participation "Revolution and Evolution in Islamic Thought and History", IPHRAS (paper: "Revolution, Tradition, Reformism in the Works of Muhammad Iqbal") https://iphras.ru/revolutionevolution .htm.
- 2016, September 22-23 – Speaker at the International Conference "Iranian Studies in Eurasia: Past, Present, Future", Moscow, RGGU (paper: "The Undisclosed Meaning of the Iranian Revolution").
- 2016, May 25 – Speaker at the conference "Archaization and Traditionalization of the Modern Political Space in the Countries of the Center and the Periphery: Causes and Prospects" organized by the Rosa Luxemburg Foundation, Institute of Globalization and Social Movement, MPGI (paper: "Two Faces of Traditionalism: Turn Back or Breakthrough to the Future? ").
- 2016, May 19 – Speaker at the Methodological Seminar of the Department of Social Philosophy and the Department of Oriental Philosophies: "Social Philosophy and the Development of Civil Society in Russia" and "Oriental Studies and Comparative Philosophy in the 21st Century: Challenges and Perspectives", IPHRAS (paper: "Models of Modernization in the Intercultural Perspective - Discussion of the Book by V. G. Fedotova "Modernization and Culture").
- 2016, April 14 – Participant at the Scientific Symposium "Arab-Muslim Philosophy: Current Research", IPHRAS.
- 2015, March 4 – Speaker at the International Coordinating Committee, World Public Forum "Dialogue of Civilizations", Vienna, Austria (paper: "The World Network of Schools of the Dialogue of Cultures: Expediency and Ways of Realization").
- 2015, March 24-31 – Speaker on CD FISP meeting and International conference, Bangkok, Thailand (paper: "Intercultural Philosophy as the Imperative of the Time").
- 2015, April 28 – Plenary speaker at the scientific conference “The Philosophy of the Peace Versus the Philosophy of War: the 70th Anniversary of the Great Victory”. Moscow, Moscow State University (paper: "Philosophy of Nonviolence Versus the Philosophy of Violence").
- 2015, May 17-21 – Speaker at the 3rd World Forum on Intercultural Dialogue "Sharing Culture for Shared Security", Baku, Azerbaijan (paper: "Intercultural Education as a Path to Social Stability").
- 2015, June 3 – Presentation at the scientific conference "Imam Khomeini's Creative Heritage: Philosophical Aspects in the Contemporary World", Moscow, IPHRAS (subject: "Imam Khomeini and the Age of Historical Changes").
- 2015, June 18 - Organizer and chairman of the presentation together with the Islamic Culture Research Foundation of a new book in the academic series "Oriental Philosophy" Sadr al-Din al-Kunawi. "The Key to the Hidden" (translated from Arabic, introduction and notes by J. Eschots, M., 2015. The number of participants is about 70 people, including foreign guests.
- 2015, October 8-12 – Organizer and moderator of the round table "Towards the Creation of a World Network of Schools of Dialogue of Cultures" in the framework of the 13th annual session of the World Public Forum "Dialogue of Civilizations" on the theme "The World Beyond Global Disorder", Rhodes (Greece). The number of participants is 25.
- 2015, November 20-24 – speaker at the First International Conference of Indologists under the patronage of the President of India, New Delhi, Rashtrapati Bhavan, India (paper: "How Relevant is Intercultural Philosophy for India?").
- 2015, December 13-16 – Speech at the section of the Third All-Russian Congress of UNESCO Chairs, St. Petersburg.
- 2014 March 28-29 - Speaker at the Symposium “Learning to be Human”, Peking University (paper: “Becoming Human: Cross-cultural Approach”)
- 2014 Feb.1-2 - International Coordinating Committee, World Public Forum “Dialogue of Civilizations” Vienna, Austria.
- 2013 Dec. 3-4 - European Leadership Conference. Eurasia & Europe: Cooperating for a Culture of Peace & Human Development, presentation “Образования во имя утверждения культуры мира».
- 2013 October 2-6 - 11th World Public Forum “Dialogue of Civilizations”, chairperson and speaker at the round table session “Dialogue of Cultures Schools”, Rhodes, Greece.
- 2013 September 6-8 - International Coordinating Committee, World Public Forum “Dialogue of Civilizations” Vienna, Austria.
- 2013 August 4-10 – Chair, section “Comparative and Intercultural Philosophy”. XXIII World philosophy congress, Athens (Greece).
- 2013 August 1-3 – plenary speaker at the Pre-World philosophy congress; Athens (Greece).
- 2013 February 8-14 – International Coordinating Committee, World Public Forum “Dialogue of Civilizations” Vienna, Austria.
- 2012 October 16–19 – plenary speaker at the international conference on "Challenges of Thoughts in the Globalizing World”, Cotonou, Benin.
- 2012 Oct. 4-7 – 10th World Public Forum “Dialogue of Civilizations”, chairperson and speaker at the round table session “Dialogue of Cultures Schools”, Rhodes, Greece.
- 2012 Sept. 6th – International Coordinating Committee Meeting, World Public Forum “Dialogue of Civilizations”, Vienna, Austria.
- 2012 August 6 – Speaker at the International Coordinating Committee Meeting, World Public Forum “Dialogue of Civilizations”Vienna, Austria (paper: "Goals and Meaning of Policultural Education")
- 2012 May – Director, Third Moscow International Conference of Comparative Philosophy on “Philosophy and Science in the Cultures of East and West”.
- 2012 April – moderator and academic coordinator of the Brainstorming session on Intercultural Dialogue and Education organized by UNESCO and World Public Forum “Dialogue of Civilizations” UNESCO Brainstorming meeting.
- 2012 March – speaker at the round-table “A Philosophical Approach to Human Rights”, Maltepe University, Istanbul, Turkey.
- 2012 January – CD meeting of FISP, Athens, Greece.
- 2011 November – moderator and speaker at the Round table “Philosophy in the Public Space” in UNESCO at World Philosophy Day celebrations Paris, France.
- 2011October – speaker, IX World Public Forum, Rhodes, Greece.
- 2011 May – 10th East-West Philosophers’ Conference. Key-note address “Retrospective on the Global Reach of the East-West Philosophers' Conferences”. Key-note record >>
- 2011 February – plenary speaker at the UNESCO Regional high-level meeting on the teaching of philosophy in Europe and North America, Milan, Italy.
- 2010 December – Russian-Ukrainian round-table, Kiev, Ukraine.
- 2010 November – annual CD of FISP meeting, Mexico.
- 2010 October – panel speaker, VIII World Public Forum, Rhodes, Greece.
- 2010 March - guest- speaker, Vorstand der Internationalen Akademie fur Nachhaltige.
- Entwicklungen und Technologien an der Universitat Karlsruhe, Germany.
- 2010 March – First Asian Philosophy Congress (Delhi, India) – a plenary speaker; chair-person for FISP plenary session.
- 2009 Nov. - Всемирный день философии 2009 (Член Международного подготовительного комитета; руководитель-координатор круглого стола «Преподавание философии в поликультурном мире»).
- 2009 Oct. – 35th UNESCO General Conference (Paris, France).
- 2009 Осt. – panel speaker, VII World Public Forum “Dialogue of Civilizations” (Rhodes, Greece).
- 2009 April – UNESCO (Paris), annual CD of FISP meeting (Ischia, Italy).
- 2008 Nov. – panel speaker, World Philosophy Day 2008, Palermo (Italy).
- 2008 July-August – a panel speaker at the round table organized by Society of Asian and Comparative Philosophy at the XXII World Philosophy Congress. Korea, Seoul.
- 2008 January – a plenary speaker at the International Meeting of Experts of UNESCO: “Cultural Diversity and Education”, Barcelona, Spain.
- 2007 September –Invited speaker at a Conference on the International Day of Nonviolence in the Cultural Center of Jawaharlal Nehru, Embassy of India in Moscow.
- 2007 March – a panel speaker at the International seminar organized under the patronage of UNESCO “Dialogue of Cultures and Civilizations: A Bridge between Human Rights and Moral Values.” Paris.
- 2007 February 15-16 – the moderator of the session “Philosophical and Religious Basis for Justice” at the International Conference “Globalization and Justice”, Peoples’ Friendship University of Russia, Moscow.
- 2007 February 7 – visiting speaker at a Conference on Jeddah Krishnamurti. Cultural Center of Jawaharlal Nehru, Embassy of India in Moscow.
- 2006 Nov. – panel speaker at the World Philosophy Day: Philosophy and the Condition of the Modern World. Rabat (Morocco).
- 2006 Sept. – plenary speaker at the World Public Forum “Dialogue of Civilizations”, Rhodes (Greece).
- 2006 May- June – Director. 2nd Moscow International Conference on Comparative Philosophy “Knowledge and Justice: Different Cultural Approaches”, Moscow.
- 2006 April – visiting professor at the Institute of the North American and European Studies, University of Tehran.
- 2005 November – key-note speaker at the Beijing Forum (2005) “The Harmony of Civilizations and Prosperity for All”, Beiging, China.
- 2005 May-June – Chair, International Advisory Committee, and a plenary speaker at the Ninth East-West Philosophers’ Conference “Educations and Their Purposes: A Philosophical Dialogue among Cultures”, Honolulu, USA.
- 2004 Oct.-Nov. - Academic exchange, Tehran and Shiraz, Iran.
- 2004 March — International Conference “History in Education”, Copenhagen, Denmark.
- 2003 August — The XIX World Congress of Philosophy in Istanbul (chair person of 3 sections on Philosophy of culture, paper presented for the section on comparative philosophy). Elected as a member of FISP.
- 2003 March — Ethik und Bildung. Ein deutsch-russisches Symposion. Wildbad Kreuth.
- 2002 Nov. — International Conference on Sufism (co-director and speaker), Turin, Italy.
- 2002 Oct. — International Conference “Rethinking Modernity”, Moscow.
- 2002 Sept. — ACLS Annual Regional Meeting. Humanities Program in Belarus, Russia, and Ukraine, Kiev, Ukraine.
- 2002 June — Director, First Moscow International Conference on Comparative Philosophy, Moscow.
- 2001 June — International project “Discourses of Identities”, Chen Main, Thailand.
- 2001 Feb. — Chairperson, International Conference on Fundamental Iranian Studies, Moscow.
- 2000 Dec. — Platinum Jubilee of Indian Philosophical Congress; Afro-Asian Philosophical conference, New Delhi.
- 2000 Jan. — Co-Director, 8th East-West Philosophers’ Conference, Honolulu (USA).
- 1999 October - 'Gandhi and the New Milleniam International Conference', New Delhi, India
- 1999 May — The World Congress of Mulla Sadra, Tehran, Iran.
- 1999 May — Le Forum de l’an 2000: Democratie sans rivage, Quimper, France.
- 1998 Sept. — “Der Pluralismus von Kulturen, regionalen Traditionen und Lebensformen angesichts der globalen Herausforderungen “ von The Gorbachev Foundation and Kester-Haeusler-Stiftung, Germany.
- 1998 Apr. — delegation of Gorbachev Foundation to Jordan for the First International Leadership Programme meetings, Amman, Jordan.
- 1997 May — visiting professor, Bamberg Universitat, Germany.
- 1996 Dec. — Second Special International Conference “Creativity & Pax Mundi” organized by Afro-Asian Philosophy Association and Ibn Rushd & Enlightenment International Association, Cairo, Egypt.
- 1996 Nov. — World Philosophers Meet (A Parliament of Science, Religion and Philosophy), Puna, India.
- 1996 May — International Conference "Frontiers - the Challenge of Interculturality", Belgrade, Yugoslavia.
- 1996 Feb.- March — invited by the department of philosophy of the University of Hawaii to edit the volume on the 7th East-West Philosophers Conference and to start the preparations for the next Conference.
- 1995 Nov. — 4th Arab Philosophical Conference, Amman, Jordan.
- 1995 Sept. — International Seminar on "Gandhi and the Future of Humanity", New Delhi, India.
- 1994 Aug.- 1995 Jan. — Director, the 7th East-West Philosophers` Conference. Honolulu, Hawaii.
- 1993 Aug. — the XIX World Congress of Philosophy. Co-chaiperson for Vedanta Congress. Moscow, U.S.S.R.
- 1993 March-May — visiting professor (as the Director for the 7th East-west Philosophers` Conference). Honolulu, Hawaii, U.S.A.
- 1992 Oct. — lecture tour: Brown Bag Series at Columbia University on "Islam and Central Asia"; Department of philosophy, Graduate faculty of political and social sciences, New School for Social Research, Philosophy colloquium on "The Present State of Philosophical Research in Russia"; State University of N.Y. at Stony Brook, Religion Studies Seminar on "Religion in Russia Today"; Widener University, PA. on "Challenge of Democracy"; Juniata College, Huntington, PA., on "Central Asia and the Caucuses after the Soviet Union"; The Center for Arab and Islamic Studies, Villanova on "Islamic Politics in Central Asia".
- 1992 Oct. — Seminar at Villanova University "Central Asia: Its strategic, Importance and Future Progress.", Villanova, PA., U.S.A.
- 1992 Sept. — US -Russian Symposium. Key-note speaker "New Understanding of the Experience of Women." Illinois, U.S.A.
- 1991 Nov. — International Seminar on Sufism. New Delhi, India.
- 1991 Sept-Oct. — Head of the women's delegation to Wisconsin, U.S.A.
- 1990 Nov. — Director, International conference on "Concept of Man in the Traditional Cultures of the Orient." Moscow, U.S.S.R.
- 1990 Jul. — Director, International conference on "Culture and Modernity: Feminist Issues." Moscow, U.S.S.R.
- 1990 Apr. — International conference "The Cycles of Women’s Life in Big Cities". Venice, Italy.
- 1989 Nov.-Dec. — academic exchange. India.
- 1989 Oct. — Head of the delegation hosted by the Norwegian Center Party. Norway.
- 1989 Sept. — UNESCO International seminar. Centenary of Nehru. "Nehru: The man and his vision." Paris, France.
- 1989 Aug. — the 6th East-West Philosophers` Conference. Honolulu, U.S.A.
- 1989 Jan. — the 2nd International Congress of Women on "Women and World Islamic Revolution". Tehran, Iran.
- 1988 Sept. — Lecture tour on the invitation of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Bulgaria.
- 1988 Sept. — Chairperson. 2nd Soviet-Mongolian round table "Buddhism: problems of philosophy". Ulan-Bator, Mongolia.
- 1988 Aug. — The XVIII World Congress of Philosophy, Brighton, U.K. (organizer & chair-person for round-table "Concept of Man in Oriental Philosophies").
- 1988 May – UN General Assembly on Disarmament, a speaker at NGO session.
- 1987 Jul. — World Congress of Women. Moscow, U.S.S.R.
- 1987 June. — NGO participant & speaker at the 3rd Special Session of the UN General Assembly on Disarmament. N.Y., U.S.A.
- 1987 Jan.-Feb. — Academic exchange. India.
- 1986 Dec. — Academic exchange. Jordan.
- 1986 Aug.-Sept. — The 22nd World Congress of International Federation of University Women, Christchurch, New Zealand.
- 1985 Dec. — UNESCO expert seminar "The Changing Roles of Man and Women in Private and Public Life", Athens, Greece.
- 1985 Oct.-Nov. — Soviet Women Committee delegation hosted by the All-China Federation of Women.
- 1985 May — Soviet Philosophers` delegation to the Korean Academy of Social Sciences, North Korea.
- 1984 Oct. — Head of the Soviet Women’s delegation hosted by US-USSR "Bridges for Peace", New Hampshire-Vermont, U.S.A.
- 1984 Sept.— Chairperson. The 1st Soviet-Mongolian Round Table on Buddhism, Ulan-Ude, Buryatia, USSR.
- 1983 Dec. — Centennial Seminar on "Social Philosophy of Karl Marx" organized by ICPR, New Delhi, India.
- 1983 Sept. — Academic exchange, Mongolia.
- 1983 March — Evaluation of Indian Philosophy in the Context of World Philosophy. Seminar sponsored by ICPR, New Delhi, India.
- 1982 Nov.-Dec. — the 57th Session. Indian Philosophical Congress. Chandigarh, India.
- 1982 Aug. — International Women’s seminar. Denmark.
- 1981 Nov. — Academic exchange. Vietnam.
- 1977 Dec. — Iqbal Centenary Symposium, Ottawa, Canada.
- 1976 Aug. — International Congress of Sociology, Toronto, Canada.
- 1973 Dec. — Centenary of the Government College, Lahore, Pakistan.
- 1973 Apr. — the First International Feminist Conference, Boston, U.S.A.
- 1972 Aug.-Sept. — Guest of the Malasian Council of Women Association for the National Day Celebrations, Malasia.
- 1971 Oct.-Nov. — Soviet Women’s delegation to U.S.A.
- 1970 Aug. — the International Federation of University Women. Regional Meeting in Europe. Utrecht, Netherlands.
- 1968 Dec. — the 42nd Session. Indian Philosophical Congress, Patna, India.
- 1967 Dec. — the 41st Session. Indian Philosophical Congress, Varanasi, India.
- 1966 Dec. — the 40th Session. Indian Philosophical Congress. Jodhpur, India.
- 1965 March — the Twelfth Session. Pakistan Philosophical Congress, Lahore, Pakistan.
- 1964 Sept. — Soviet delegate at the International Youth Forum. Moscow, USSR.
- 1964 Jul. 1-12 —the International Seminar of Young Women. Prague, Czechoslovakia.
- 1963 Oct.-Nov. — Delegation of KMO to Canada hosted by YMCA of Canada
- 1961 August — American Friends Service Committee International Seminar. Poughkeepsie, N.Y., U.S.A.
- 1961 Jan.11-14 — the Eighth Session. Pakistan Philosophical Congress, Karachi, Pakistan.
- Sarasvati Samana award, 1996.
- State Award of Tajikistan “Ashraf”, 1999.
- “Annual Lecturer” Award of the Indian Council for Philosophical Research, 2001.
- Elected FISP Executive Committee Member since 2003.
- Award of the President of the Russian Federation for directing a leading school in humanities, 2006-2007.
- Plehanov’s Award of the Russian Academy of Sciences for the outstanding achievements in the field of philosophy, 2006.
- Award of the President of the Russian Federation for directing a leading school in humanities, 2007-2008.
- “The Best Book of the Year” award of the National competition 2009 (book: "Indian Philosophy. An Encyclopaedia").
- Silver Medal “For Contribution in the Development of Philosophy”, 2010.
- “The Best Book of the Year” award of the National competition 2012 (book: "Philosophy of Buddhism. An Encyclopaedia").
|Е-mail: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org