Year and place of birth
Reseacher ID: V-6992-2018
ORCID ID: 0000-0001-6334-5071
Scopus Author ID: 57195734685
- Graduated from Moscow Institute of Architecture, (MARCHI), Department of Urban Planning.
- Post-graduate course at the Institute of Art History.
- Ph.D Dissertation, Moscow State University, Department of Philosophy.
Fields of research
Postmodern situation: entrance and exit; project type of conciousness and postmodernity; general theory of project activities; elaboration and implementation of development strategies (megaprojects); innovation processes and reindustrialization; institutional change: the ideology and practice of realization (administrative reform, reform of technical regulation), theory and analysis of ideological processes, metaideology; liberal trends in post-soviet Russia; the philosophy of freedom.
Fellow of the Institute of Philosophy, Russian Academy of Sciences (1984 – up till now)
- Head of the Department of the Philosophical Studies of Ideological Processes; Head of the Centre for philosophical studies of ideological processes; Head of the laboratory of interdisciplinary research of public conscience, Head of the laboratory of cultural projection, Institute of Philosophy, RAS
- Deputy Director of the IPhRAS Branch for Axiology and Philosophical Anthropology
- Member of the Committee for Civil Initiatives
- Co-founder of the Free Historic Society
- Advisor to the Government of the Russian Federation (1992–1994)
- Coordinator of the Panel of Counsel Office of the President of the Russian Federation (1996–2000)
- Coordinator, Deputy Head of the Economic team of the presidential administration of the Russian Federation (2001-2007)
- Adviser to the Deputy Prime Minister of the Russian Federation (2004-2005)
- Advisor at CERN on philosophical PR (2001-2002)
- Co-chair of several industry expert advice on developing technical regulations
- Chairman of the Board of the National Institute of technical regulation (2003-2008)
- Institute of contemporary development (ICD), author of philosophical and humanitarian sections of the reports of the "Russia in the 21st century" (2010) and “Discovering the Future” (2011)
- Member of the Scientific Council of the INDEM Foundation
- Chairman, editorial and expert board of the journal "Polignozis"
- Chairman of the Committee to support systemic reforms in the Russian Federation, the Russian public relations Association (RASO) (2004-2006)
Thanks from the President of the Russian Federation (2006, 2007).
- The State programme “Integrated forecast of socio-political, socio-economic and cultural development of the USSR until the year 2013”. Head of section I “Social and cultural development and change of value orientations, 1989-1990”.
- Programme “Russia at the turn of epochs”. Head. With the support of the Soros Foundation, 1993.
- Project “The Content of humanitarian education.” Head. Foundation "Humanitarian initiative", 1994-1995.
- Project “Ideology in the structure and consciousness of contemporary Russian society”. Directed by B.Grushin, A.Rubtsov. RGNF, RFFI GRANTS, 1993-1995.
- Programme “The small towns of Russia”. Head. With the support of the Friedrich Naumann Foundation, 1998.
- Programme “The reform of the system of technical regulation in Russia.” Coordinator. With the support of the administration of the President of the Russian Federation and the Government of the Russian Federation. 2002-2008.
- Project “Analytic support of the reform of the State monitoring and oversight bodies (the system of technical regulation).” Head. Grant of the Moscow public Science Foundation, 2006.
- Publishing project "Philosophical pragmatism of Richard Rorty and the Russian context.” Head. RGNFGRANTS, 1996.
- "Ideology and social modernization processes". RGNF GRANTS, 2009-2011.
- Report "Russia in the twenty-first century. Image of the desired tomorrow." The author of section I "Russian modernization in the 21st century: a short course”, section II “Iinnovation breakthrough”. INCOD, 2010 г.
- Report "Discovering the future. Strategy 2012. Summarize.” Co-author. INCOD, 2011; Report "Discovering the future. Strategy 2012 ". Author of section I “Modernization as the national development strategy”.
- Project "The grounds and criteria for evaluating the impact of philosophical and socio-humanitarian studies”. Head. RGNF GRANTS, 2011-2013.
Senior Manager - Seminars on the implementation of the reform of mandatory regulation and control and oversight activities.
Practical Ideology: On the way to analytics of ideological processes in political and socio-cultural reality. M.: IP RAS, 2016. (in co-authorship)
Ideas and Numbers: The grounds and criteria for evaluating the impact of philosophical and socio-humanitarian studies. M.: Progress-Traditoion, 2016. (in co-authorship)
Measuring Philosophy: The grounds and criteria for evaluating the impact of philosophical and socio-humanitarian studies. (Ed. A.Rubtsov) M.: IP RAS, 2012. (in co-authorship)
- Metaphisics of Power. M. Ridero, 2016.
- Acquisition of the future. Strategy 2012. M., 2011 (in co-authorship).
- 21st century Russia. Image of a desired future. M., 2010 (co-authorship).
- Russian identity and the challenge of modernization. M.: Library ICD, 2009.
- Megaproject. The format and scope of the national development strategy. M., 2008 (co-author S. Bogoslovski).
- Mega-project for Russia: ideology, politics, economy. Moscow, 2007 (co-author S. Bogoslovski)
- Methods of development of technical regulations. M., 2005.
- Reform of technical regulation. Comments. M.: «Izvestiya», Property management Department of the President of the Russian Federation, 2005 (co-authors A. Danilov-Danilian, V. Petrasûk, D.Petrov, N. Popov).
- Reform of technical legislation in the Russian Federation. System of technical regulations and standards. M.: «Izvestiya», Property management Department of the President of the Russian Federation, 2005 (co-author S. Zagoruyko).
- Regulatory Reform: ideology and practice. M., 2004 (co-author A. Danilov-Danilian).
- Russia in search of ideas: an analysis of press/ A. Baranov, M. Zahvatkin, D. Mirsky, D. Dobrovolsky, A. Rubtsov. M., 1997. (Working papers of the Panel of counsel under the Administration of the President of the Russian Federation. Vol.1.).
- The political testament of Lenin. Comment. M., 1985 (co-author A. Rasumov).
The growing influence of history in ideology // Raam op Rusland, 16 June, 2017.
Modernization in Russia: Ideology and Composition of the Project // Civilization and Modernization. Proceedings of the Russian-Chinese Conference in Moscow, IPH RAS, 29–30 May 2012. Singapore, 2015. P. 51–54.
Articles published in Russian see on the Russian page of the site.