Department of the Philosophy of Russian History
Head of the Department – DSc in Philosophy, Chief Research Fellow, Professor Alexey Kara-Murza
Main research areas
- The formation of civilizational identity of Russia at the crossroads of Eastern and Western cultures;
- Philosophical and historical concepts in Russia: history and modernity;
- Cultural and civilizational comparativistics;
- Philosophical and historical concepts of public administration in Russia;
- Alexey Kara-Murza, DSc in Philosophy, Chief Research Fellow, Professor, Head of the Department
- Sergei Chizhkov, PhD in Political Science, Senior Research Fellow
- Nikolai Chizhkov, Junior Research Fellow
- Valentin Lazarev, DSc in Philosophy, Leading Research Fellow
- Mikhail Loktionov, DSc in Philosophy, Leading Research Fellow
- Vladimir Malakhov, DSc in Political Science, Part-time Research Fellow
- Vadim Mezhuev, DSc in Philosophy, Chief Research Fellow, Professor
- Valentina Omelaenko, Junior Research Fellow
- Asya Pentegova, Junior Research Fellow
- Valery Perevalov, PhD in Philosophy, Senior Research Fellow
- Olga Zhukova, DSc in Philosophy, Part-time Research Fellow
- Veronika Sharova, PhD in Political Science, Research Fellow
- M. Loktionov. Alexander Bogdanov between Marxism and positivism. Moscow. IPhRAS, 2018.
- S. Chizhkov. The Metaphysics of Freedom and the Idea of a State in the Philosophy of Boris Chicherin. Moscow. IPhRAS, 2017.
- Nikolai Karamzin and the historical destiny of Russia. To the 250th anniversary of the birth / Common. ed. and comp. A. A. Kara-Murza, V. L. Sharova, A. F. Yakovleva. Moscow, 2016.
- A. Kara-Murza. The Swiss wandering of Nikolai Karamzin (1789–1790). Moscow, 2016.
- A. Kara-Murza, M. Talalay, O. Zukova. The allure of beauty: the Amalfi in Russian culture. Moscow, 2016.
- A. Kara-Murza. Famous Russians about Florence. Moscow, 2016
- A. Kara-Murza. Famous Russians about Naples. Moscow, 2016.
- Aleksej A. Kara-Murza, Michail G. Talalay, Olga A. Zukova. I Russi ad Amalfi. Suggestioni mediterranee e storie di vita. Centro di Cultura e Storia Amalfitana. Italy. 2015
- V. Malakhov. Integration of migrants: concepts and practice. Moscow, 2015.
- A. Kara-Murza. Famous Russians about Rome. Moscow, 2014.
- A. Kara-Murza. Intellectual portraits. Essays about Russian political thinkers of the XIX-XX centuries (No.3.) Moscow, IPhRAS, 2014.
- V. Malakhov. Cultural differences and political boundaries in the era of global migration. Moscow, 2014.
- A. Kara-Murza. Famous Russians in Genoa. Moscow, 2013.
- A. Kara-Murza. Famous Russians in Amalfi. Moscow, 2012.
- M. Loktionov. Development strategy of government in Russia: history and modernity. Moscow, 2012.
- O. Zhukova, A. Kara-Murza. Freedom and Faith. Christian liberalism in Russian political culture. M. IPhRAS, 2011.
- The State, Migration and Cultural Pluralism in Contemporary World. Materials of the International Conference // Ed. by V.S. Malakhov, V.A. Tishkov, A.F. Yakovlevа. - M.: ICAR, 2011.
- M. Loktionov. Strategic Management: System Approach. - M.: Genesis, 2011. (with A.T.Zub).
- M. Loktionov. Public Administration: Problems of Methodology and reformation. Moscow, 2010.
Adress: Goncharnaya 12/1, off. 509, Moscow, 109240, Russian Federation