Department of the Philosophy of Religion
Head of the Department – Professor Vladimir K. Shokhin
The Department of Philosophy of Religion is a division of the Institute of Philosophy, Russian Academy of Sciences, devoted to researches in History of Philosophy of Religion, History of Theology, Religious Studies. The Department provides education in Philosophy of Religion and Religious Studies at the State University for Humanities.
The Department was found at 1994 based on the Departments of Philosophy of Culture and Philosophical Classics and modernity.
- Professor Vladimir K. Shokhin, DSc in Philosophy, Head of the Department of Philosophy of Religion
- Alexey M. Gaginsky, PhD in Philosophy, Senior Research Fellow
- Alexey R. Fokin, DSc in Philosophy, Distinguished Research Fellow
- Kirill V. Karpov, PhD in Philosophy, Senior Research Fellow
- Petr B. Mikhaylov, PhD in Philosophy
- Andrey K. Sudakov, DSc in Philosophy, Distinguished Research Fellow
- Tatiana S. Samarina, PhD in Philosophy, Research Fellow
- Valeriya V. Sleptsova, PhD in Philosophy, Research Fellow
- Mikhail V. Shpakovskiy, senior assistant
- Tatiana N. Vysotskaya, assistant
- Shokhin V. Philosophical theology: the Canon and the Variability. Moscow, 2018.
- Sudakov K (transl.) Lask E. Logika Filosofii i uchenie o kategoriyah (The Logic of Philosophy and the Doctrine of Categories). Moscow, 2017
- Shokhin V. Philosophical theology: design facets. Moscow, 2016.
- Shokhin V. Agathology: Contemporaneity and Classics. Moscow, 2014.
- Fokin A. The Formation of Trinitarian Doctrine in Latin Patristics. Moscow, 2014
- Malevich T. Theories of Mystical Experience: Historiography and Prospects. Moscow, 2014
- Balagushkin E. Mysticism in Modern-Day Russia: Theory and Main Persons. Moscow, 2013.
- The wholeness of Live. Religious and philosophical thought of I.V. Kireevsky. Moscow: IPh RAS, 2011.
- Shokhin V. Philosophy of religion and its historical forms (from Antiquity to the end of the Eighteenth Century). Moscow, 2010.
- Fokin A. St. Jerome of Stridon. Biblical Scholar, Exegete, Theologian. Moscow, 2010.
- Fokin A. Christian Platonism of Marius Victorinus. Moscow, 2007.
- Shokhin V. The philosophy of values and axiological early thought. Moscow, 2006.
- Balagushkin E. The Problem of Morphological Analisys of Religion. Moscow, 2003.
- Balagushkin E. The Problem of Morphological Analisys of Religion (2nd half). Moscow, 2002.
Philosophy of Religion: Analytic Researches
Philosophy of Religion. An Almanac (2006-2015)
- Philosophy of Religion. An Almanac 2014-2015. Moscow, 2015.
- Philosophy of Religion. An Almanac 2012-2013. Moscow, 2013.
- Philosophy of Religion. An Almanac 2010-2011. Moscow, 2011
- Philosophy of Religion. An Almanac 2008-2009. Moscow, 2010.
- Philosophy of Religion. An Almanac 2006-2007. Moscow, 2007.
Adress: Goncharnaya 12/1, Moscow, 109240, Russian Federation
Telephone: (495) 697-93-78.