Department of the Philosophical Studies of Ideological Processes
Head of the Department – Alexander Rubtsov, Ph.D.
Main research areas:
- Theory of ideology, ideological processes, techniques of ideological influence.
- Public consciousness: functioning and dynamics.
- Contemporary world trends and their reflection in public conscience: Russian context.
- Culture, science and education in actual social consciousness.
- History of liberal ideas in Russia.
- Civil society in post-soviet Russia.
Philosophy and Ideology: from Marx to postmodernity / Ed. by A.A. Guseynov, A.V. Rubtsov, sel. by A.V. Rubtsov. Moscow: Progress-Tradition, 2018.
Ideas and Numbers: The grounds and criteria for evaluating the impact of philosophical and socio-humanitarian studies. M.: Progress-Traditoion, 2016. (2-nd edition)
Rubtsov A., Lyubimova T., Syrodeeva A. Practical Ideology: On the way to analytics of ideological processes in political and socio-cultural reality. M.: IP RAS, 2016.
Ideology and Processes of Social Modernization (Ed. T. Lyubimova). М.: Academia, 2013.
- Roubtsov A. Metaphisics of Power. M. Ridero, 2016.
- Rubtsov A.V. Russian Identity and the Challenge of Modernization. M.: INSOR, 2009.
- Rubtsov A., Bogoslovsky S. Megaproject for Russia: ideology, politics, economics. M.: Sotsium, 2007.
- Shcherbatova I.F. Vladimir Pecherin: the Pilgrim of Freedom. M.: IP RAS, 2018. (PDF)
- Shcherbatova I.F. Nikolai Novikov in Russian Culture. M.: Progress-Traditsiya, 2011.
- Shcherbatova I.F. M.M.Speransky. Russian Reformer. M., 2001. (in co-authorship)
- Sukhov A.D. Russian Philosophizing Historians. M.: Canon ROOI "Reabilitatsiya," 2019.
- Syrodeeva A.A. Potency of the Small. M.: Vost.Lit. 2012. (PDF)
- Syrodeeva A.A. Multicultural education: a training manual. M.: MIROS, 2001.
- Syrodeeva A.A. World of the Small. Describing the locality. M.: IP RAS. 1994. (PDF)
Address: Room 518, Goncharnaya 12/1, Moscow, 109240, Russian Federation
Tel.: (495) 697-01-63