Date and place of birth
- 2003 - Institute of Philosophy Russian Academy of Sciencies (IPh RAS), full-time graduate
- 2000 – Moscow State University, Philosophy Faculty
Ph.D., Thesis on "The Problem of socio-natural adaptation of a human being to the information environment (in modern philosophical discourse)." Moscow, IPh RAS, 2005
| Research interests
- Philosophical Problems of Biology, philosophical anthropology, the problem of human adaptation
- Philosophical analysis of the human adaptation problem in the information environment
- Head of the Department of Bio- and Ecophilosophy (since 2013)
- Research Fellow at the Center for Bio - and ekophilosophy (IPf RAS)
- Associate professor of logic, ontology and epistemology Department, Philosophy Faculty of the Higher School of Economics (HSE) (since 2006)
- Associate Professor, Department of Social Sciences Griboedov Institute of International Law and Economics. (since 2010)
- "Concepts of Modern Natural Science" (HSE, Griboedov Institute of International Law and Economics)
- "Ecology" (HSE)
- "Philosophical Problems of specific disciplines" (HSE)
- "Formation of the person in the Information Society" Russian President Grant for young Russian scientists (? MK-4543.2010.6). 2010-2011.
- "The problem of human adaptation in the information environment," Russian President grant for young Russian scientists (? MK-3343.2006.6). 2006-2007.
- "Modern information environment: the problem of social adaptation." Philosophy Faculty of the HSE. Grant to support young teachers (? 600/08-08).
- "Philosophical foundations of environmental education in the era of nanotechnology." Russian Humanitarian Scientific Fund (RHF) grant ? 10-03-00282a. Leader I. Liseev. 2010-2012. Executor.
- "The idea of evolution in biology and culture (to the 150th anniversary of the publication of Darwin's" Origin of Species by Means of Natural Selection ")." Grant RFH ? 07-03-00316. Leader O. Backsanskiy. 2007-2009. Executor.
- "Life sciences and modern philosophy: the challenges, problems and answers." Grant RFH ? 06-03-00182. Leader I. Liseev 2007-2009. Executor.
- "The problem of diversity preservation of cultural traditions of Russia in the context of globalization." Grant of the Presidium of RAS. Leader I. Liseev. 2008. Executor
Sections in collective monographs, articles in journals and scientific proceedings
- Information competence of education as an adaptation factor in information society//Informats. about-in. 2012 . No. 2. Page 37-43.
- Problem of self-identity of the person of information society//Philosophical problems of biology and medicine. Vyp. 6: Freedom and responsibility. M, 2012. Page 172-175.
- Adaptation problem in its evolutionary aspect: from biology to culture//Idea of evolution in biology and culture. M: Canon +. 2011 . Page 454-476
- The problem of adaptation in its evolutionary aspect: from biology to culture // The idea of evolution in biology and culture. Moscow: Kanon +. 2011. P. 454-476
- Adaptation problems in the information environment // The Information Age: Challenges to man. M. ROSSPEN, 2010. P. 258-281
- Preservation of cultural traditions in the information society: the role of myth // Russia: cultural diversity and globalization. Moscow: Kanon +, 2010. P. 432-445
- The problem of intensive development of information technology and human ecology (philosophical-anthropological aspect) // Sciences of Life and modern philosophy. Moscow: Kanon +, 2010. P. 335-348
- Adaptation as a factor in evolution // Charles Darwin and modern biology. St Petersburg.: Nestor-Istoria, 2010. P. 776-781
- Multiculturalism and the global information society // Interaction of cultures in a globalizing world. M., Canon +, 2010. P. 307-312
- The formation and development of personality: problem (co-author M. Loshilina). // Vestnik of Moscow State Open University. A series of "Social and Political Sciences and Humanities." ? 1, July-September 2010. P. 9-16
- Adaptation of human being as a socio-natural problem // Philosophy of Nature Today. Moscow: Kanon +, 2009. P. 472-489
- Adaptation / / Encyclopedia of epistemology and philosophy of science. Moscow: Kanon +, 2009. P. 23-24
- Human being and Information Environment: Issues of interaction // Official site of Russian Filosophy Society (RFS) "Dialogue of the XXI century» http://www.congress2008.dialog21.ru/Doklady/16410.htm. 0.3 pp
- Human being in the modern information environment: the problem of social adaptation // The Information Age: New Challenges to man and society. Moscow: OOO "Shirokii Vzgliad", 2008. P. 100-118
- Adaptation of man as a social-natural problem // Dialogue and universalism. Vol. XVII. ? 11-12. 2008. P. 151-162
- Health and the problem of human adaptation // Philosophy of Science. ?. 13. Health as a problem of the natural and biomedical sciences. M.: IF Academy of Sciences, 2008. P. 114-123
- Information society and the problem of identity card // Proceedings of the members of the RFS, ? 13. M.: RFS, 2007. P. 129-133
- Negative aspects of the influence of modern information environment on human ecology. // Modernization of society and the environment. Part 1. M.: IF Academy of Sciences, 2006. P. 210-223
- Some genetic and biological aspects of human adaptation to a changing environment. // Eugenics in the discourse of contemporary global issues. Moscow: Kanon +, 2005. P. 141-153
- Methods of information transfer and the evolution of culture. (co-author M. Loshilina). // Theory and Methodology of creation: results and prospects. M., 2001. - 0.4 pp.
- The philosophical bases of ecological education during an era of nanotechnologies// Ed. I.K.Liseev. — M: "Canon+", 2014.
- V.I.Vernadsky's philosophical ideas and present. The collection of articles and materials of the conference devoted to the 150 anniversary of V.I.Vernadsky. Moscow. On March 25-26, 2013, Institute of philosophy of the Russian Academy of Sciences.
Publications in materials research activities
- Educational potential of the Information Society(co-author M. Loshilina) // Artificial Intellect: philosophy, methodology, and innovation. Proceedings of IV All-Russian conference of students and young scientists. P.2. M.: "Radio i sviaz", 2010. P. 135-138
- Virtual reality and the mental health of the younger generation // Philosophical problems in biology and medicine. No. 4. Fundamental and applied: proceedings of the 4-th Annual Scientific Conference, Moscow: Printberri, 2010. P. 160-162
- Information technologies in medicine // Philosophical problems in biology and medicine: traditions and innovations. No. 3. M., "Printberri", 2009. 0.2 pp
- The problem of socio-cultural identity in the space of Internet-based communications // Proceedings of V Russian Congress of Philosophy, "Science, philosophy and society." V.3. Novosibirsk, 2009. P. 306-307
- Human Being and Information Medium: Interaction Problems. XXII World Congress of Philosophy: Rethinking Philosophy Today. Seoul, Korea, 2008. P. 417
- Formation of the person in the information society: challenges and prospects // Proceedings of the Second International Conference of Students and Young Scientists "Artificial Intellect: philosophy, methodology, and innovation." M. 2008. 0.2 pp
- The problem of information storage and retrieval: Past and Present // Proceedings of the Fifth International Symposium "The phenomena of nature and human ecology." Kazan, 2008. 0.1 pp
- Information technologies and their impact on people: problems of health and adaptation // Philosophical Problems of Biology and Medicine. No. 2. Interdisciplinary aspects of biomedicine. M.: 2008. 0.2 pp
- Human adaptation in the information environment (co-author I. Liseev) // Internet - Culture - Ethics: Proceedings of the VIII International Engelmeyers readings. Moscow: Center for Information Technologies in Environmental Management, 2006. P. 111-115
- Playing as an adaptive activity in the traditional and the Information Society / / Proceedings of the First All-Russian Conference of Students and Young Scientists "Artificial Intellect: philosophy, methodology, and innovation" (Moscow, 6-8 April, 2006), P. 197-200
- Information epoch evolution. // BMSTU & MNTORES Proceedings of "Lasers in science, technology, medicine." Vol. 17, M., 2006. P. 158-170
- Features information to adapt the man of literary culture and information society. / / IV Russian Congress of Philosophy, "Philosophy and the future of civilization." Report Abstracts. Volume 4. M, 2005. - 0.1 pp
- Some aspects of electronic mass media the negative influence on human being. // BMSTU & MNTORES Proceedings "Lasers in science, technology, medicine." M., Vol. 14. 2003. – P 124-126
- The role of information revolution in the development of the noosphere. // The reality of the noosphere development. M., 2003. - 0.1 pp
- Videoecology problem under urbanization conditions. Report Abstracts of the XIII International Scientific-Technical Conference "Lasers in science, technology, and medicine." M., 2002. – P. 26-227
- The modern information environment and the problems of human ecology. Abstracts of the III Russian Congress of Philosophy, "Rationalism and Culture in the third millennium." Report Abstracts. Vol 1. Rostov-on-Don, 2002. - 0.1 pp
- Human being and the information society. Report Abstracts of the X International scientific conference "Lasers in science, technology, medicine." M., 1999. – P. 193