Year and place of birth
1962, Dorokhovo, Ruza district, Moscow region.
Researcher ID: V-6296-2018
Scopus Author ID: 6507523979
РИНЦ SPIN: 6691-2380, AuthorID: 72153
- In 1986 graduated from the Moscow Institute of Physics and technology.
- Then - postgraduate study in the Institute of Philosophy (Department of Philosophical questions of Natural Sciences).
- In 1997, after defending his dissertation he was conferred to the academic status of Ph.D.in philosophy (with specialization in philosophical questions of Natural Sciences).
- In 2005, after defending his dissertation he was conferred to the academic status of D.Sc. in philosophy (with specialization in the philosophy of science and technology).
Professor of the Moscow State Linguistic University
Fields of research
Philosophy of Science and Technology
- Main Reaseache Fellow.
- Leading Research Fellow in the Department of Philosophical problems in Natural Science at the Institute.
"Concepts of the contemporary natural sciences" and "History of Natural Sciences" in Moscow State Linguistic University and St. Tikhon's Orthodox University; cource "Ontology" in State University of Humanities; course of lectures on the philosophy of specific sciences for bachelors GAUGN.
Cource "Ontological problems of physics".
Results published more then 60 works. Among them:
- Interpretation of quantum mechanics. In search of a new ontology. URSS, Book House "Librokom." 2009. 192 p.
The monograph is devoted to the actual problem of modern physical knowledge - the interpretation of quantum mechanics. On the basis of detailed analysis of the basic principles of quantum theory, but also in accordance with the ideas of Einstein, Louis de Broglie, W. Heisenberg and others, developed the idea that the microphysics requires a revision of the classical ontological beliefs that go back to Descartes.
- Philosophical analysis of the ontology of quantum theory. M.: IPH RAS 2003.
- Ontological problems of modern physics: the philosophical analysis. M.: IPH RAS, 2003.
- Time in the quantum theory // Metaphysics. 2018. № 1 (27). P. 73-77.
- Time in the modern picture of the world (review of the scientific conference) // Questions of philosophy. 2018. No. 8. P. 192-212. ISSN 0042-8744. (Web of Sciences, ERIH PLUS). DOI: 10.31857 / S004287440000748-7.
- The problem of reality and time in modern quantum mechanics // Vox / Voice. 2018. № 25. El number FS 77-27570 / ISSN 2077-6608 (https://vox-journal.org/html/issues/450)
- Traditional metaphysics and quantum mechanics // Metaphysics. 2017. No. 1 (23). P. 33-52.
- Time as the realization of the possible and light // Metaphysics. 2017. No. 3 (25). Pp. 56-70.
- Problems of reality and time in modern physics // Philosophy of science and technology in Russia: the challenges of information technology: a collection of scientific articles / Vologod. state. University; Vologda: VSU, 2017. P. 266-268.
- Quantum mechanics: Experienced metaphysics? // National philosophy in the global world: theses of the First Belarusian Philosophical Congress / National Academy of Sciences of Belarus, Institute of Philosophy; Minsk: Belaruskaya Navuka, 2017. P. 128-129.
- Physics and Philosophy: old problems and new solutions // Philosophical magazine. Institute of Philosophy, Russian Academy of Sciences. 2016. № 1 (9). P. 42-60;
- Causality in quantum mechanics // Logical and philosophical studies. 2016. Vol. 7. P. 201-220.
- Target reason: from antiquity to the synergy // Vestnik RFO. 2016. 1 (77). P. 123-127.
- Physics and Philosophy // Metaphysics. 2016. № 2 (20). P. 52 - 63.
- Does God play dice? // Vox. 2015. № 18.
- Ontology of quantum mechanics or from physics to philosophy // The problem of reality in modern science / Ed. E.A.Mamchur. M., 2015. P. 108-140.
- Target reason: from antiquity to synergy // Bulletin of the Voronezh State University. 2015. № 4. C. 17-23.
- Dynamism or essentialism? To the question about a description of reality // Vox. 2015. № 19.
- The reality and causality in modern physics // Philosophy. Tolerance. Globalization. East and West - a dialogue of worldviews: abstracts VII Russian Congress of Philosophy (Ufa, 6-10 October 2015). V. II. Ufa, 2015. P. 106-107.
- Nuclear face of the twentieth century: social and ethical issues of science of the last century // The relationship of fundamental science and technology as the object of the philosophy of science. M., 2014. P. 124-143;
- Technology as the recovery of hidden // The relationship of fundamental science and technology as the object of the philosophy of science. M., 2014. P. 222-226;
- The principle of reciprocity in the structure of modern physical theories // Journal VOX / Voice. 2014. № 16;
- Ontology of quantum mechanics, or from physics to philosophy // Metaphysics. M., 2014, № 2 (12). P. 77 - 99;
- Studies on the synthesis of elements using the physics of explosion. Historical review // XXIX International Conference on "Equations of State for Matter", March 1-6, 2014, Elbrus, Russia. Book of Abstracts. Moscow & Chernogolovka & Nalchik, 2014. P. 109-111;
- Space // Space as a prerequisite knowledge of transcendental reality. M., 2014. P. 66-79.
- The problem of existence in modern science // The Bulletin of RFO. 2014. № 4. P. 113-117.
- Time in the modern cosmology // Metaverse, space, time. M.: IPH RAN, 2013. P. 104-121.
- Time in the modern quantum cosmology // Metaphysics. 2013, № 1 (7). P. 136-149.
- Socio-philosophical activity OPUS DEI // Bulletin of the Moscow State Linguistic University. № 11 (671). M., 2013. P. 95-105.
- Triadic model in the description of the virtual reality // Epistemology: prospects for development. M.: "Canon +". P. 512-533;
- Teleologizm and modern science // Metaphysics number 2 (4), 2012. M.: RPFU. P. 16-35.
- Understanding of reality and the new fundamental science // The future of basic science. Conceptual, philosophical and social aspects of the problem. M. Krasand, 2011. P. 234 - 247;
- Nuclearfatality of the XXCentury // Philosophical sciences, 2011. - N 6. - P. 34-47;
- On the possibility of the metaphysical foundation of quantum mechanics // Int. scientific conference dedicated to the 70th anniversary of the Faculty of Philosophy in recreating the structure of MSU "Philosophy and the paradigm of modern science", Section "Simulation of modern science." Moscow, Moscow State University, 15-16 December 2011;
- Understand metaphysics // Metaphysics, № 2, 2011. M.: RPFU. P. 59-71.
- Thomism and modern interpretation of quantum mechanics // Philosophy of physics: Current problems. Proceedings of the conference on 17-18 July 2010. M. URSS. 2010. P. 364-366;
- The ratio of teaching and research in the works of Louis de Broglie // Proceedings of the Second All-Russian Scientific Conference 2-3 December 2010 "Modern educational technologies and their use in the preparation of human engineers." M. Bauman. Bauman. 2010. P. 64-65;
- Philosophical analysis of the ontology of quantum theory // Melyuhin Selected Works: Heritage and modernity. 3 vols. V. 3. Philosophical ontology today. Scientific articles. M.: Savin. 2010. P. 23 - 41;
- The Concept of Final Cause and Contemporary Science // Russian Study in Philosophy, vol. 49, no. 3 (Winter 2010-2011), pp. 43-57;
- Quantum computer: technology and theory // Modern technology: the philosophical and methodological aspects. M.: IPH RAS, 2010. P. 130-150.
- On the possibility of a new understanding of reality // Philosophy of Science, Issue 14, M.: IPH of RAS, 2009. P.144-157;
- Physics and metaphysics - New Realities // Science. Philosophy. Society. Proceedings of the V Russian Congress of Philosophy. T.I. - Novosibirsk: Parallel, 2009. P. 279;
- Quantum computer: technology, theory and metaphysics // Modern technology: the philosophical and methodological problems. Moscow, 2009;
- The return of metaphysics // Landmarks number 5. M.: IPH RAS. 2009. P. 81 - 102.
- Actual, virtual and transcendental // Virtualistics. M. Science. 2008;
- To the history of interpretation in Russia, or from physics to metaphysics // Proc. Art. Foundations of physics and geometry. Peoples' Friendship University, Moscow. 2008. P. 134 - 152;
- Science and metaphysics // Proc. reports at the XV International Christmas Educational Readings. 2008;
- Virtual and metaphysics // Theoretical virtualistics. New approaches, problems and solutions. M.: Science. 2008. P. 79-91;
- Quantum mechanics: physics, metaphysics and religion // Proc. reports at the XV International Christmas Educational Readings. M. 2008. P. 48-73.
- The principle of reciprocity and finslerovskoe generalization of the physical principles // Hypercomplex numbers in geometry and physics. Number 1 (7) T.4 (2007)
- Returning to metaphysics // Metaphysics. The twenty-first century. M. Bean. Knowledge Laboratory. 2007. P. 88-106.
- Problems of quantum theory and the theory of measurement // Spontaneity and determinism. M.: Science. 2006;
- Violation of Bell's inequality and the problem of quantum ontology // Spontaneity and determinism. M.: Science. 2006 (co-author. Kulik S.N.);
- One of the organizer of the conference "Time in the modern picture of the world" (RAS Institute of Philosophy, Moscow, February 6, 2018). More information
- One of the organizer of the Round Table "The Philosophy of Natural Science in the USSR: Losses and Acquisitions" (RAS Institute of Philosophy, Moscow, January 23, 2018).(as part of the series of scientific events dedicated to the 100th anniversary of the revolution year "Revolution, Evolution and Dialogue of Cultures"). More information
- The First Russian Conference on the Foundations of Fundamental Physics (Moscow, PFUR, November 10, 2017). The report "Time in quantum mechanics".
- VII Scientific and practical reading of the memory of NA. Nosov and IA Akchurina "Virtualistics in the Institute of Philosophy of the Russian Academy of Sciences" (Moscow, Institute of Philosophy, February 28, 2017). The report "Categories" possible "and" virtus "in philosophy"
- 2015 - VII Russian Congress of Philosophy (Ufa, 6-10 October 2015). One of the organizers of round table and normal oral "The reality and causality in modern physics".
- 2014 - Conference "Ontology of quantum mechanics" (14-15 October 2014). The concept of what is possible in quantum mechanics (normal oral);
- 2014 - Studies on the synthesis of elements using the physics of explosion. Historical review // XXIX International Conference on "Equations of State for Matter", March 1-6, 2014, Elbrus, Russia.
- 2014 - Seminar "Metaphysics" by Yu.S.Vladimirov. "To the problem of understanding the reality in modern physics" (Moscow State University, October 2014) (normal oral);
- 2011 - Philosophy and the paradigm of modern science, Section "Simulation in modern science” (Moscow). On the possibility of metaphysical study of quantum mechanics (normal oral).
- 2010 - Conference Philosophy of Physics: Current problems (Moscow). Thomism and modern interpretation of quantum mechanics (normal oral);
- Conference The modern educational technologies and their use in the system of human training of engineers (Moscow). Relation of teaching and research in the works of Louis de Broglie (normal oral).
Based on the analysis of modern quantum theory asserts the existence of two modes of being, showing the special role of time in quantum theory and formulated the principle of reciprocity and symmetry coordinate and impulse representations in fundamental physical theories.
Winner of the Presidential Award of the Academy of Sciences in 2006