FESENKOVA LIDIA VASILIEVNA
Date and place of birth
1929, Moscow, Russian Federation
Moscow State University, philosophy department. Graduate school at The Institute of the Natural History and Technology (INHT)
Sphere of interest
Philosophical aspects of biology and ecology, methodology of science, the problem of a human being, the Russian idea, esoterism, cosmism
| Professional activity
Senior staff scientist (1966) of The Institute of Philosophy of The Russian Academy of Sciences.
Editor-in-chief and coauthor of many scientific publications.
The methodological analysis of the influence of the biological knowledge on culture was carried out.
The role of Darwinism and systematic approach in a world outlook was analyzed.
The problem of utopianism in connection with modern social and ecological situation was raised. The necessity of a creation of a new paradigm, that could change our attitude to the problem “human being – nature”, was grounded. The difficulties of its realization were studied and methodological tasks, which emerge in the time of inoculation of a new value system in mass mentality, were raised.
The role of idea of universal evolutionism in the modern models of the development of the society was analyzed. Globalization in Russia was examined.
The methodological difficulties of the creation of an integral theory of health by the example of widely-spread “synthetic health theory” – valeology, were shown.
- About Modern Status of the Idea of Global Evolutionism. M., 1986
- Russian Cosmism and Modern Times. M., 1990
- Human Being. Cosmos. Evolution. (Traditions of Russian religious Philosophy and the Modern Times). M., 1993
- Global Evolutionism (Philosophical Analysis). M., 1994
- The Philosophy of Russian Cosmism (co-author A.P.Ogurtsov). M., Foundation New Millennium, 1996
- Life as a Value. M., 2000
- Discourses of Esotericism. Philosophical Analysis. M., 2001
- The Strategy of Survival. (Cosmism and Ecology). M., 2010
- The Theory of Evolution and its Reflection in Culture. M., 2008
- Methodological Aspects of the Investigation of Llife in Space. “Science”, M., 1976
- Scientific Picture of the World and the Problem of Life in the Universe. M., 1986
- Relations Between Subject and Object in the Problem of Extraterrestrial Life.// Methodological Aspects of the Investigation of Biosphere. M., “Science”, 1975, pp.434-445.
- About Methodological Aspects of Space Biology. //Interaction of Methods of Natural Sciences in the Cognition of Life. M., “Science”, 1976, pp. 68-78.
- Essence and Origin of Life (with co-authors). // Philosophical Problems of Natural Sciences. Part II, M.,1976, p.18-34.
- Interaction of Scientific Methods by Studying the Life Substance (with co-authors). //Philosophical Problems of Natural Sciences. Part II, M., 1976, pp.5-18.
- Methodological Aspects of the Problem of Life in the Universe. //Astronomy. Methodology. World outlook. M., “Science”, 1979, pp.275-282.
- Vision and Natural Scientific Grounds for theIidea of Life in the Universe.// Biology and Modern Scientific Cognition. M., 1980, pp. 245-257.
- The General Picture of World and the Problem of Life in the Universe.” Philosophical Sciences”, 1981.
- Value Factors in the Problem of Scientific Picture of the World.// Science and Cognition. M., 1983.
- On the Issue of the Role of Biology in the Composition of the World Picture and Image of a Human Being. //Biology in the System of Human Sciences. M., 1984.
- The relations of the subject and object in a problem of extraterrestrial life. // Methodological aspects of research of the biosphere. M, "Science", 1975, S. 434-445.
- Integrative Processes in the Science and the Problem of Searching for Extraterrestrial Civilizations. Philosophical Sciences, 6, 1984.
- Values and the Problem of Integration of Biological and Social-Humanitarian Knowledge. //The Ways of Integration of Biological and Social-Humanitarian Knowledge. M., 1984.
- Value Orientations in Biology: Image of Human Being, Image of World.// About the Holistic Approach to the Investigation of Vital Functions of a Human Being. M., 1985.
- Actual Problems of the Philosophy of Biology (co-author P.C.Karpinskaya). Issues of Philosophy, 1985, 10, pp. 23-39.
- The Idea of Global Evolutionism: Natural Scientific, Vision, Axiological Aspects. //About Modern Status of the Idea of Global Evolutionism. M., 1986.
- Paleocontact and the Problem of Human Being.// Proceedings of the 18-20 Readings Devoted to the Investigation of the Heritage of K.E.Tsiolkovsky. INHT AS USSR, M., 1988< pp.193-204.
- The Unity of Knowledge in the Scientific Picture of Life. //The Unity of Scientific Knowledge. M., 1988.
- The Concept of Human Being and Biological Knowledge. //Biology in the Cognition of Human Being.. M.,1989.
- Russian Cosmism Today. // Russian Cosmism and Modern Life. M., 1990.
- Specificity of Biology and the Problem of Bases of Science.// The Nature of Biological Cognition. M., 1991.
- The Ideas of K.E.Tsiolkovsky and Modern Theosophy. // Proceedings of the 25-th Readings Devoted to the Investigation of the Heritage of K.E.Tsiolkovsky. M.,1991, pp.82-92.
- Russian Religious Thinkers About Theosophy. // Human Being, Cosmos, Evolution (Traditions of Russian Religious Philosophy and Modern Times). M., 1992, pp. 88-103.
- Global Evolutionism as Vision. //Global Evolutionism (Philosophical Analysis). M., 1984, pp.36-51.
- Russian Cosmism Today. //Philosophy of Russian Cosmism. M., 1996, pp.360-373.
- Natural Science in the System of the Religious Education (with co-authors). Compendium of Presentations of the IV International Christmas Educational Readings. M., 1996, pp.278-293.
- Values in Life Sciences and Biophilosophy. // Biophilosophy. M.,1997
- Problems of Biophilosophy in Modern Public Conscience.// Philosophy of Biology: Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow. (In Commemoration of R.S.Karpinskaya), M., 1996, pp.182-194.
- Cosmism and Theosophy (Social-Culture Aspects). //Proceedings of XXX-XXXI Readings, Devoted to the Investigation of the Heritage of K.E.Tsiolkovsky. M., INHT AS USSR, 1998, pp.23-43.
- Subject of Death in Russian Mentality and Utopian Consciousness. // “Idea of Death in Russian Mentality”. St.P., 1999.
- Russian Religious Cosmism about the Value of Life and Human Being. // Life as Value. M.,2000.
- The Problem of Health in Axiological Discourse (Discussing the Valeology and Karmic Medicine) (with co-authors) . //”Life as value”, M., 2000.
- Sense of life. //”Russian Encyclopedia”, M., 2000.
- Theosophy Today. //Discourses of Esotericism. Philosophical Analysis. M., 2001.
- Jungian Analysis and Occultism (with co-authors). // Discourses of Esotericism. Philosophical Analysis. M., 2001.
- Idea of Ecological Education (with co-authors). //Philosophy of Ecological Education. M., 2001.
- Methodological Possibilities of Biology in Creation of New Paradigm. //”Methodology of Biology: New Ideas”. M., 2001.
- Vision and Scientific Status of Valeology (About the Problem of Creation of the General Theory of Health. // “Philosophy of Health”. M., 2001.
- Socio-Cultural Discourse of the Evolution Theory and Russian Religious Cosmism. //Two Cities. The Dialogue of Science and Religion: East- and West-European Traditions. 2002.
- Authority in Science: Ideas and People (R.Karpinskaya about V.Vernadsky). //”Higher Education in Russia”, 2003, № 2.
- “Value of Life “ (with I.K.Lisev)/ 2003.
- “Synthesis“ of Esotericism and Science: Mirage? Diagnosis? //”Higher Education in Russia”, 2003, № 5, pp.136-144.
- The Problem of Health in Scientific and Vision Discourse (with co-authors). //The Health of Human Being: Socio-Humanitarian and Medico-Biological Aspects. Russian Ac. of Sc. Institute of Human Being. M., 2003.
- Evolution Theory in Axiological Discourse. //”Biology and Culture”. M., 2004.
- Scientism of Esotericism and Pseudoscience. //”Sociological Studies “, 2004, № 2, pp.92-98.
- Eugenics and Utopian Consciousness (about Ecological Perspectives of the Mankind). //”Eugenics in Discourse of Global Problems of Modern Times”.”Kanon”, M., 2005, pp.152-170.
- Does the Natural Selection Exist? (Statements of Round Table). //”Higher Education in Russia”, 2006, № 8, pp.160-162.
- Introduction to the Autobiography of Academician V.G.Fesenkov. // Historic-Astronomical Investigations. M., 2006.
- “Problem of Life in Search of a New Scientific Paradigm” (with co-authors). //”Modernization of Society and Ecology”, M., 2006, pp. 156-172.
- Global Evolutionism in Biological Discourse. //”Universal Evolutionism and Global Problems “, M., 2007.
- “Theory of Evolution in Value Dimension”. //”Higher Education in Russia”, 2007, № 5.
- “Noospheric Mode of Thinking and Modern Ecological Situation”. //”Higher Education in Russia”, 2008, №1.
- Noospheric Mode of Thinking and Modern Philosophy of Nature. // Dialogue and Universalism. Vol. ХV111, ¹11-12, 2008, р.75-86
- Theory of Evolution and Ethical Reference Points of Culture. //Herald of RPS, M., 2008, pp.92-95.
- “Problems of General Theory of Health: Traditional and Nontraditional Conceptions. //Philosophy of Science, Ed. 13.
- Health as a Problem of Natural and Biomedical Sciences. M., IP RAS, 2008.
- Specificity of Biological Knowledge in Discourse of General Scientific Problems. // Philosophy of Science. Ed. 14. Ontology of Science. M., 2009.
- “Noospheric Mode of Thinking and Modern Philosophy of Nature”.//Russian-Polish Work “Philosophy of Nature Today”. M., “Kanon”, 2009.
- Theosophy and Live Ethics (Modern View). //Herald of RPS,2, M., 2009, pp.112-115.
- Occultism in Modern Mentality. // Herald of RPS,4, M., 2009, pp.158-161.
- “Quasiscience as Vision Phenomenon. //Pressing Problems of Culture and Art Sciences (with co-authors). M., 2010.
- Problems of Russian Self-consciousness in Age of Globalism. “Kanon+”, M., 2010, pp.317-322.
- “Analytical Psychology of K.Junge in Modern Culture”. Interaction of Cultures under Conditions of Globalization (Russian-Azerbaijani Investigation). M., 2010.
- “Vision and Noosphere Science “. //” Life Science and Modern Philosophy”. M., 2010.
- Global Evolutionism: Regulatory Idea of Mind or Reality? //S.T.Melukhin. Selected Works: Heritage and Modern Times. Vol. 3; Philosophical Ontology Today. M., 2010.
- The Intellectuals in Dynamics of National Consciousness in Russia and Problem of Globalization. //Russia: Diversity of Cultures and Globalization. M., 2010, pp. 72-95.
- Problem of Preservation of National Identity in Modern World. //Phenomenon of Globalization in Context of Culture Dialog. M., 2010, pp.251-261.
- Russia under the Danger of Utopianism. //Globalization and Problem of Culture Diversity Preservation. M.,2010, pp.198-223.
- Russian Cosmism and the Strategy of Survival. // Strategy of Survival: Cosmism and Ecology. M., 2010, pp. 220-230.
- Ecology in Discourse of Evolution Problems (with co-authors). //”Idea of Evolution in Biology and Culture”, for Seventieth Anniversary of Prof. I.K.Liseev. M., ”Kanon+”, 2011, pp.477-494.
- Ideas of the Russian kosmizm in modern public consciousness//culture Springs. 2012 . Vyp. 3 . Page 147-160.
- The Russian kosmizm in modern mentality//Vestn. RFO. 2012 . No. 1. Page 108-112.
- Utopia and reality in the Russian consciousness//the Cultural and historical potential of modernization: paradoxes of the Russian mentality. M, 2012. Page 35-39 (сoauth. Derjabin E.D. ) .
- Phenomenon of quasiscience and scientific picture of the world//Vestn. kemer. the state. un-that culture and arts. 2012 . No. 19. Page 23-31 (сoauth. Derjabin E.D. ) .
- Esoterics and kosmizm in modern culture. // Cultural and historical potential of modernization: paradox of dews. mentalities. M, 2012. Page 224-234.
- The philosophical bases of ecological education during an era of nanotechnologies// Ed. I.K.Liseev. — M: "Canon+", 2014.
- V.I.Vernadsky's philosophical ideas and present. The collection of articles and materials of the conference devoted to the 150 anniversary of V.I.Vernadsky. Moscow. On March 25-26, 2013, Institute of philosophy of the Russian Academy of Sciences.