Researcher ID : Q-1064-2018
Scopus Author ID: 6507259571
Date and place of birth
Born in 1977 in Moscow
2000 – Moscow Pedagogical University, Faculty of Natural Sciences and Ecology, Honors Degree in Biology and Ecology.
December 2007 – Ph.D. in Philosophy, Dissertation «The Social Nature of Knowledge (The Analysis of Concepts of the Edinburgh School)», Institute of Philosophy of Russian Academy of Science.
|Fields of research
Epistemology, Evolutionary Epistemology and Social Epistemology, Philosophical Analysis of Creativity, Theory of Complex Systems
- 2001–2002 – Junior Research Fellow, Scientific Research Institute of Virus Preparations, Russian Academy of Medical Science.
- 2002–2004 – Research Fellow, K.A.Timirjazev Institute of Physiology of Plants, Laboratory of Molecular and Physiological Mechanisms of Adaptation of Plants.
- Since 2004 – Research Fellow, Institute of Philosophy of Russian Academy of Science.
- Since 2013 – Senior Research Fellow, Institute of Philosophy of Russian Academy of Science.
- “Innovative Complexity: Methodological, Cognitive and Social Aspects”, Russian Foundation for Humanities-Byelorussian Foundation for Basic Research, participant of the collective research project, 2011-2013.
- “Sociological Turn in Science Studies: Problems and Discussions”, individual research project, Russian Foundation for Basic Research, 2010-2011.
- “Radical Transformations of Scientific Thinking in the Second Half of the 20th Century as a Fundamental Problem of the Modern Times”,Russian Foundation for Basic Research, participant of the collective research project, 2009-2011.
- “Truth in Sciences and Philosophy”, research project supported by the Ministry for Education and Science (Scierntific Schoools), 2010-2012
- “Types of Interdisciplinarity in Epistemology and Sciences (Classics and Non-classics)”, Russian Foundation for Humanities, participant of the collective research project, 2009-2010.
- “Social Epistemology”, Russian Foundation for Humanities, participant of the collective research project, 2006-2008.
- “Consciousness”, Russian Foundation for Humanities, participant of the collective research project, 2005-2007.
- Julia Morkina. Poetic Creativity: Philosophical Analysis. M., 2017 – 304 p. ISBN 978-5-88373-056-5
- Smirnova N.M., Gorelov A.A., Morkina J.S. Creativity, Meaning, Interpretation. Moscow, IPH RAS. 2016 – 139p.
- J. Morkina. Social Epistemology by David Bloor: Origins and Philosophical Meaning. Moskow, 2012.
- Morkina J.S. Society and poetry: the ephemerality and eternity // Philology: scientific researches. - 2018. - № 1. - P. 122-135. URL: http://e-notabene.ru/pfni/article_25343.html DOI: 10.7256/2454-0749.2018.1.25343
- Morkina J.S. Meanings and Ideal Objects of Culture // Philosophy of Creativity. 4nd Issue. Images of Creativity in the variety of socio-cultural practices. /Smirnova N.M., Beskova I.A. – eds. – Moscow, IIntell, 2018.
- Morkina J.S. Review of the book by E. O. Trufanova "Subject and knowledge in the world of social constructions" // Philosophy of science and technology (Filosofiya nauki I tekhniki). Moscow, 2018, vol. 23, № 2, P. 122-130. DOI: 10.21146/2413-9084-2018-23-2-122-130
- Morkina J.S. The Rational and the Irrational in Poetic Creativity // Philosophy of Creativity. Issue 3. Creativity and world life of human / Edited by N.M. Smirnova, I.A. Beskiva. - M.: IIntell, 2017. P. 256-286.
- Julia S. Morkina. Worlds of works of art: the phenomenology of interpretation. In: Philosophy of Creativity. 2nd Issue. Cognitive and Sociocultural Dimensions (Smirnova N.M., Maidanov A.S., eds). Moscow, IIntell, 2016. P. 235-255;
- Julia S. Morkina. The complexity of creativity. In: Innovative complexity. SPb.: Aletheia, 2016. P. 296-332.
- Human consciousness and poetic meanings // Philosophical anthropology. 2015. № 2. http://iph.ras.ru/iphjournal.htm;
- The poetic language as a vehicle of meaning // Philosophy of creativity. M.: IIntell, 2015. P 276-291;
- Creativity as a neuroprocesses // Neuroscience for Medicine and Psychology: 11th International Interdisciplinary Congress. Sudak, Crimea, Russia, 2-12 iyunya2015 of Proceedings / Ed. Loseva EV, AV Hook, Loginova NA M .: MAKS Press, 2015. P 282-283. Publication languages: Russian, English;
- Antropocosmos of poetic work (to the notion of cultural evolution) // Philology: research. Number 3 (19) .2015. P. 264-274.
- Intentional objects as a semantic systems // Experience and sense (Tob., Ed. N. Smirnov). M .: Institute of Philosophy RAS, 2014. P. 64-90.
- Intersubjectivity as a translation of the meanings // Intersubjectivity in science and philosophy. M .: Kanon +, 2014 P. 313-323.
- The socio-constructivist approach to the phenomena of consciousness // Psychology and psychology. 2014. number 6 (96). Pp 587-596.
- Morkina J. Philosophical Concepts in Consciousness: Transcendental in Dynamics // Philosophy: Theory and Practice. Russian Academy of Sciences, Institute of Philosophy. M., 2013. P. 63-68.
- Author the Wise: knowledge and meaning in poetic creativity // Epistemology of creativity. M .: "Canon +", 2013. P 476-498
- The role of imagination in philosophy: the empirical and the transcendental imagination // The problem of evolutionary epistemology. M., 2013. P. 137-142
- Intersubjectivity as a translation of the meanings // Intersubjectivity in science and philosophy // 2013. P 313-323.
- Creative situation // Philosophy and culture. 2013. N. 6 (66). P 842-851.
- Mesocosmos and antropokosmos: cognitive, ontological, the aesthetic aspects // Bulletin of Tomsk State Pedagogical University (TSPU Bulletin). 2013. №9 (137). P 282-290.
See all publications
|The basic scientific results
It is shown that, being "models of the world", poetic works perform a cognitive function, giving the reader knowledge of both the social situation in the country and the realities of the inner life of a person. With the change of the social situation, for the readers of the poem there is a semantic shift: part of the meanings of the poem irrevocably goes into the past, some of the meanings begin to speak more vividly. With a reflexive view of the past, the reader acquires a number of "eternal" meanings of the work relating to human existence in any time and any society (the result of 2018).