Researcher ID : Q-1064-2018
Scopus Author ID: 6507259571
Date and place of birth
Born in 1977 in Moscow
2000 – Moscow Pedagogical University, Faculty of Natural Sciences and Ecology, Honors Degree in Biology and Ecology.
December 2007 – Ph.D. in Philosophy, Dissertation «The Social Nature of Knowledge (The Analysis of Concepts of the Edinburgh School)», Institute of Philosophy of Russian Academy of Science.
|Fields of research
Epistemology, Evolutionary Epistemology and Social Epistemology, Philosophical Analysis of Creativity, Theory of Complex Systems
- 2001–2002 – Junior Research Fellow, Scientific Research Institute of Virus Preparations, Russian Academy of Medical Science.
- 2002–2004 – Research Fellow, K.A.Timirjazev Institute of Physiology of Plants, Laboratory of Molecular and Physiological Mechanisms of Adaptation of Plants.
- Since 2004 – Research Fellow, Institute of Philosophy of Russian Academy of Science.
- Since 2013 – Senior Research Fellow, Institute of Philosophy of Russian Academy of Science.
- “Innovative Complexity: Methodological, Cognitive and Social Aspects”, Russian Foundation for Humanities-Byelorussian Foundation for Basic Research, participant of the collective research project, 2011-2013.
- “Sociological Turn in Science Studies: Problems and Discussions”, individual research project, Russian Foundation for Basic Research, 2010-2011.
- “Radical Transformations of Scientific Thinking in the Second Half of the 20th Century as a Fundamental Problem of the Modern Times”,Russian Foundation for Basic Research, participant of the collective research project, 2009-2011.
- “Truth in Sciences and Philosophy”, research project supported by the Ministry for Education and Science (Scierntific Schoools), 2010-2012
- “Types of Interdisciplinarity in Epistemology and Sciences (Classics and Non-classics)”, Russian Foundation for Humanities, participant of the collective research project, 2009-2010.
- “Social Epistemology”, Russian Foundation for Humanities, participant of the collective research project, 2006-2008.
- “Consciousness”, Russian Foundation for Humanities, participant of the collective research project, 2005-2007.
- Julia Morkina. Poetic Creativity: Philosophical Analysis. M., 2017 – 304 p. ISBN 978-5-88373-056-5
- Smirnova N.M., Gorelov A.A., Morkina J.S. Creativity, Meaning, Interpretation. Moscow, IPH RAS. 2016 – 139p.
- J. Morkina. Social Epistemology by David Bloor: Origins and Philosophical Meaning. Moskow, 2012.
- Morkina J.S. Scientific and artistic creativity: ideal objects. Vopr. philosophies. 2019. No. 7. C. 150-161.
- Morkina J.S. Reflections on the book by Alexander Tsygankov, Teresa Obolevich "German period of philosophical biography of S.L. Frank (new materials)" / / History of philosophy. 2019. T. 24. No. 2. Pp. 136-140.
- Morkina J.S. Language and poetics in the works of Potebnya A.A. // Philosophy of creativity. Issue 5, 2019: Semantic dimensions of socio-cultural spaces of creativity / Ed.: N. M. Smirnova, I. A. Beskova. Moscow: Iintell, 2019. P. 102-134.
- Morkina J.S. Language and poetics: the analysis of the concepts of followers of A.A. Potebnya. Part I: A.A. Potebnya, V. Khartsiev, B.A. Lezin // Filosofiya osviti. Philosophy of Education. 2019. No. 1 (24). Pp. 154-173. DOI: https://doi.org/10.31874/2309-1606-2019-24-1-154-173.
- Morkina J.S. Society and poetry: the ephemerality and eternity // Philology: scientific researches. - 2018. - № 1. - P. 122-135. URL: http://e-notabene.ru/pfni/article_25343.html DOI: 10.7256/2454-0749.2018.1.25343
- Morkina J.S. Meanings and Ideal Objects of Culture // Philosophy of Creativity. Issue 4. Images of Creativity in the variety of socio-cultural practices. /Smirnova N.M., Beskova I.A. – eds. – Moscow, IIntell, 2018.
- Morkina J.S. Review of the book by E. O. Trufanova "Subject and knowledge in the world of social constructions" // Philosophy of science and technology (Filosofiya nauki I tekhniki). Moscow, 2018, vol. 23, № 2, P. 122-130. DOI: 10.21146/2413-9084-2018-23-2-122-130
- Morkina J.S. The Rational and the Irrational in Poetic Creativity // Philosophy of Creativity. Issue 3. Creativity and world life of human / Edited by N.M. Smirnova, I.A. Beskiva. - M.: IIntell, 2017. P. 256-286.
- Julia S. Morkina. Worlds of works of art: the phenomenology of interpretation. In: Philosophy of Creativity. Issue 2. Cognitive and Sociocultural Dimensions (Smirnova N.M., Maidanov A.S., eds). Moscow, IIntell, 2016. P. 235-255;
- Julia S. Morkina. The complexity of creativity. In: Innovative complexity. SPb.: Aletheia, 2016. P. 296-332.
- Human consciousness and poetic meanings // Philosophical anthropology. 2015. № 2. http://iph.ras.ru/iphjournal.htm;
- The poetic language as a vehicle of meaning // Philosophy of creativity. M.: IIntell, 2015. P 276-291;
- Creativity as a neuroprocesses // Neuroscience for Medicine and Psychology: 11th International Interdisciplinary Congress. Sudak, Crimea, Russia, 2-12 iyunya2015 of Proceedings / Ed. Loseva EV, AV Hook, Loginova NA M .: MAKS Press, 2015. P 282-283. Publication languages: Russian, English;
- Antropocosmos of poetic work (to the notion of cultural evolution) // Philology: research. Number 3 (19) .2015. P. 264-274.
- Intentional objects as a semantic systems // Experience and sense (Tob., Ed. N. Smirnov). M .: Institute of Philosophy RAS, 2014. P. 64-90.
- Intersubjectivity as a translation of the meanings // Intersubjectivity in science and philosophy. M .: Kanon +, 2014 P. 313-323.
- The socio-constructivist approach to the phenomena of consciousness // Psychology and psychology. 2014. number 6 (96). Pp 587-596.
- Morkina J. Philosophical Concepts in Consciousness: Transcendental in Dynamics // Philosophy: Theory and Practice. Russian Academy of Sciences, Institute of Philosophy. M., 2013. P. 63-68.
- Author the Wise: knowledge and meaning in poetic creativity // Epistemology of creativity. M .: "Canon +", 2013. P 476-498
- The role of imagination in philosophy: the empirical and the transcendental imagination // The problem of evolutionary epistemology. M., 2013. P. 137-142
- Intersubjectivity as a translation of the meanings // Intersubjectivity in science and philosophy // 2013. P 313-323.
- Creative situation // Philosophy and culture. 2013. N. 6 (66). P 842-851.
- Mesocosmos and antropokosmos: cognitive, ontological, the aesthetic aspects // Bulletin of Tomsk State Pedagogical University (TSPU Bulletin). 2013. №9 (137). P 282-290.
See all publications
Scientific Participation (conferences)
- II All-Russian Interdisciplinary Conference "Philosophy of Creativity", Moscow, April, 11, 2019. Institute of Philosophy, Russian Academy of Sciences.
- The First All-Russian Scientific conference "Philosophy of Creativity", Moscow, April, 8-9, 2015. Institute of Philosophy, Russian Academy of Sciences.
|The basic scientific results
It is investigated the meaning-generating mechanisms of poetic creative activity of a person and compares the theoretical and cognitive functions of poetic and scientific creativity. It is shown that the artistic image has a number of typological features inherent in the ideal objects of science. It is demonstrated that such an elementary form of poetry, which is the word of the natural language by A.A. Potebnya, is epistemologically loaded and allows us to know the objects called by this word with the certain their features. The author also reveals the theoretical and cognitive content of complex poetic works, which poems are created by the authors, taking their place in the ontology of the social world. (the result of 2019)
It is shown that, being "models of the world", poetic works perform a cognitive function, giving the reader knowledge of both the social situation in the country and the realities of the inner life of a person. With the change of the social situation, for the readers of the poem there is a semantic shift: part of the meanings of the poem irrevocably goes into the past, some of the meanings begin to speak more vividly. With a reflexive view of the past, the reader acquires a number of "eternal" meanings of the work relating to human existence in any time and any society (the result of 2018).