Year and place of birth
February 1, 1966. Taganrog.
- Faculty of Philosophy of Rostov-on-Don State University, 1983 - 1988.
- Ph.D., 1993. Thesis: «Logic and phenomenology of communication»;
- D.Sc. in Philosophy, 2001. Thesis: «The problem of the universal logical method in the works of Descartes and Spinoza».
- Professor (NRU BelSU), 2018;
- Assistant professor, 1995.
- Associate Research Fellow in the Department of the history of Russian philosophy, Institute of philosophy RAS (Moscow, Russia), 2018 - present time;
- Professor at Belgorod State National Research University, 2018 - present time;
- Visiting Researcher at the University of Turin (Italy), 2017;
- Member of the research group of the history of philosophy of the Soviet and post-Soviet period, Institute of philosophy RAS (Moscow, Russia), 2016 - present time;
- Associate Research Fellow in the Department of Humanitarian Expertise and Bioethics, Institute of philosophy RAS (Moscow, Russia), 2016 - 2018;
- Professor at Belgorod State National Research University, 2012 - present time;
- Visiting Researcher at the Alexander Institute of the University of Helsinki (Finland. Grant Aleksanteri Institute), 2011 - 2012;
- Research work at the College of Advanced Studies, University of Helsinki (Finland. Grant by the Kone Foundation), 2010.
|Field of Studies
- the history of Soviet philosophy;
- Spinoza's philosophy;
- Marx and Marxist philosophy.
- “Preparation for printing of unpublished works by E.V. Ilyenkov of the 60-70s from the archive of the philosopher". Grant of the Russian Humanitarian Science Foundation No. 17-03-00160a (project participant), 2017 - 2019;
- "Soviet philosophy of consciousness of the 1950s and 80s: concepts, hypotheses, debates". RFBR grant No. 20-011-00646a (project manager).
|Scientific and organizational work
- Member of the Organizing Committee of the International Scientific Conference "Ilyenkov Readings", 2007 - present time;
- Member of the Editorial Board of the magazine "Science. Art. Culture", 2015 - present time;
- Member of the Editorial Board of the magazine «Scientific reports of BelSU: Philosophy. Sociology. Right», 2013 - present time;
- Member of the Editorial Board of the magazine «The scientific result. Series: Social and Humanitarian Studies», 2013 - present time;
- Scientific Committee Member, Spinoziana Book Series (Mimesis Publishing House, Milan), 2014 - present time;
- Russian coordinator of the Spinoza Bibliographie project of the German Spinoza Society (Spinoza-Gesellschaft e.V.) and Frommann-Holzboog Publishing House, 2007 - present time.
- Philosophy of Science. Textbook (co-authored with S.N. Mareev and E.V. Mareeva). M.: Infra-M, 2010. 333 p.;
- Benedict Spinoza: pro et contra / Entrance. article, comp. and comm. A.D. Maidansky. SPb: RCAA, 2012. 814 p.;
- Reading Spinoza. Saarbrücken: LAP, 2012. 311 p.;
- Spinoza B. A treatise on the purification of intelligence. Biographies of Spinoza / Compiled by A.D. Maidan. M.: INFRA-M, 2016. 338 p.;
- Benedict Spinoza. The power of the mind: with comments and explanations / Comp., Foreword., Comment. A. Maidansky. M.: Publishing house AST, 2019. 320 p.
- Thought and Language in Ilyenkov’s Logic // Voprosy Filosofii. 2019. Vol. 2. pp. 128–136;
- Evald Ilyenkov and Soviet Philosophy // Monthly Review, 2020. Vol. 71, no. 8;
- The ‘True Religion’ and the Philosophical God of Spinoza (co-authored with I.V. Boychuk) // European Journal of Science and Theology, 2019. Vol. 15, no. 6. pp. 117-128;
- Konserwatywna rewolucja: Michaił Lifszyc w szkole Hegla // Recepcja myśli Hegla w Europie Środkowej i Wschodniej. Warszawa: Ośrodek Badań Filozoficznych, 2019. S. 209-224;
- Education and nature: lessons from the Zagorsk experiment // Philosophical anthropology. 2019. Vol. 5. № 1. pp. 81–101;
- Russian marxism as "religion of the Revolution" // Sciense. Arts. Culture. 2018. № 4 (20). pp. 73-77;
- Spinoza in Cultural-Historical Psychology // Mind, Culture, and Activity, 2018. Vol. 25 no. 4. pp. 3-16:
- Evald Ilyenkov’s «Creative Marxism» (co-authored with E.V. Pavlov) // Historical Materialism, 2018. Vol. 26 no. 4. P. 214-226;
- L.S. Vygotsky’s “Cultural Psychology” through the Lens of Spinoza and Marx // Cultural-Historical Psychology. 2018. Vol. 14, no. 1, pp. 126–130;
- Тhe Ilyenkov Triangle: Marxism in Search of its Philosopical Roots // Stasis. 2017. № 2. pp. 446-474;
- Russian Marxism from sunrise to sunset // Chelovek. 2017. № 2. pp. 22-32.
- Hegel, Marx and the Fury of the Revolution (plenary report) // Conference “The Heritage of G.V.F. Hegel in the history of philosophy and culture. To the 250th anniversary of the philosopher". St. Petersburg, SPbSU, November 14-16, 2019;
- At the origins of radical Enlightenment: Spinoza's “invisible college” (plenary report) // Conference “What is a community? Social hermeneutics, power and media”. Belgorod, NRU BelSU, October 21-22, 2019;
- “Education and nature: the lessons of the Zagorsky experiment” (plenary report) // XX International Scientific Conference “Ilyenkov Readings”. Moscow, Lomonosov Moscow State University, April 19, 2018;
- «Hegel in the Mirrors of Soviet Philosophy: From Love to Hate and Back Again» (plenary report) // Philosophical Congress «32th International Hegel Congress». Finland, Tampere, January 15, 2018;
- “The phenomenology of labor and the fury of the revolution (on the idealism of the political theory of Marx)” (plenary report) // Conference “There is no right to rebellion”. Kant and the problem of revolution in political philosophy. Kalliningrad, November 9, 2017;
- “Cain's Way to Freedom: Voloshin, Lifshits and Ilyenkov on the Russian Revolution” (plenary report) // Conference “Philosophy and Literature: Russian Tragedy in Optics of the 2017 Jubilee”. Moscow, HSE, June 2, 2017.
|Е-mail: email@example.com Web-site: http://amaid.tk/am/ Wiki-article: Майданский Андрей Дмитриевич
Российской Академии Наук
Copyright © 2007—2020