Year and place of birth
Scopus Author ID: 56502429900
Academia.edu ResearchGate РИНЦ
Education: The State Academic University for the humanities. Department of political science.
Degrees: Doctor of Philosophy, 2009 ("Russian tradition of socio-political participation (XI – begining XX)")
Fields of research: history of Russian political thought, Russian history and political tradition, political institutions and processes in post-Communist Russia
- Senior Research Fellow, Deputy Head of History of Political Philosophy Department
- Research Fellow of Center for citizenship and identity studies
- Lecturer of the State Academic Universiry of Humanitarian Sciences
Fields of research:
- History of Russian political thought
- Political institutions and processes in post-Communist Russia
A course of lectures on the history of russian political thought.
The collective monographs:
- Sketches on the history of russian polical thought: a school-book for students. Moscow, Summer Garden, 2012.
- Russia and world: role of the exogenous factors in russian history. M.: languages of slavic culture/ 2015.
- Is there "russian civilization"? An experience of critical analisis of the civilization concepts. V., 2014.
- Citizenship and immigration: concept, history, institute. M.: Canon+, 2013.
- On the capability of the Russian world to democracy. An attempt of optinistic interpritation of russian history. M.: IPhRAS, 2011.
- Russian State in Confessional Dimension or The National Peculiarities of Secularism // Mir Rossii. №28(4), 2019.
- Cultural Diversity Management in the Postsoviet Region: "Nationalizing States" 30 Years Later // Juzhno-rossijskij zhurnal social'nyh nauk. Т. 20, №2, 2019.
- The "anti-communist revolution" of 1991: on the demarginalization of the term // Political conciptology. №4, 2018.
- Soviet as imperial: an attempt of problematization // Politics and Society. № 1, 2018.
- Opportunities and prospects of national consolidation in post-Soviet Russia: Criticism of Holistic Approaches // Polylogos. Vol. 2. №2, 2018.
- Politico-Ideological trends of post-Soviet societies: an attempt of generalization // Polis. Political Studies. №1, 2018.
- Russian "soft" power in postsoviet countries: possibilities and limitations // 5 let vneshnejj politike Rossii: sb. materialov X Konventa RAMI, 2017.
- Critical Commentary on the Concept of "Soviet Empire" // Russian Studies in Philosophy. 2017.
- "Soft power" strategies in postsoviet region of Central Asia: Russia vs USA, China, India // Mir Rossii. 2017.
- Topical discussions in contemporary Russian social and political theory // Studies in East European Thought. 2014. Vol. 66. No. 3–4. [Electronic resource] URL:http://link.springer.com/journal/11212/onlineFirst/page/1
- Is "culture always matter"? On productivity of the culture-based approaches in polital science // Russian journal of philosophical sciences №5, 2014.
- The nobility in Russian Empire: between the throne and the opposition // Knowledge. Understanding. Skill. №3, 2011.
- "Veche" (counsil) tradition in pre-mongolian Russia as an example of proto- civil institutions // Bulletin of Russian State University for the Humanities/ №14/09.
- The Time of Troubles In Russia: From The Revolution To The Restoration // Bulletin of Peoples’s Friendship University of Russia. «Political studies». №1, 2010.
- Missed opportunities of Great reforms or why the civil alternative was lost in Russia in 19th century // Caspian region: politics, economics, culture. №2 (19), 2009.