Year and place of birth
Degree & Title
The Faculty of Philosophy MSU (1972)
D.Sc. in Philosophy, Professor
Doctor of Science Dissertation: The Structure and Typology of the Russian Medieval Philosophy (1992)
Ph.D. Dissertation: The Ancient Russian Philosophy of XI-XVII centuries (1977)
|Field of Studies
The History of Russian Philisophy and Culture in the European Context
- Chief Research Fellow at IPh RAS;
- Professor of the State Academy of Slavonic Culture;
- Invited Professor of the State University of Novgorod.
- The Russian Philosophy of XI-XVIII centuries;
- The Problem of Human in the History of Russian Culture.
- Introduction: The Begining of Russian Philosophy // A History of Russian Philosophy: From the Tenth Trough the Twentieth Centuries/ Buffalo, USA, 1994;
- The History of Russian Philosophical Thought // The History of Philosophy: West-Russia-East. Part 1-4. Moscow, 1995-1998;
- The Russian Philosophical Thought of XI-XVIII centuries // The History of Philosophy: A Programme for advanced study. Moscow, 2002.
- The Ideological courses of Ancient Russian Thought (RFH, 2000);
- Philosophical and Theological Thought in the Context of Ancient Russian Culture (RFH, 2003);
- The Philosophical Content of Ancient Russian Chronicle (RFH, 2006).
- Feminity in History of Russian Thought, Culture and Art // History of Philosophy. 2016. Vol. 21, no 1, pp. 5-17.
- Portrait of Michail Lomonosov on the background of the XVIII century. // Creativity of Michail Lomonosov and Russian culture of New time: a collection of articles. M., 2014.
- The image of Wisdom in Russian philosophy and culture // History of Philosophy. № 19. 2014.
- Apologist and the Prisoner of freedom // Philosophical Sciences. 2014. № 4.
- The Fate of Philosophy in Russia: a typological analysis / / Russian philosophical thought in Rus, in Russia and abroad: Collection of scientific articles devoted to the 70th anniversary of the Department of History of Russian Philosophy of Moscow State University / Editors: V.A.Kuvakin, M.A.Maslin. Moscow, 2013
- Sophian Tradition in Russian Philosophy and Culture / / Bulletin of the Slavic Culture. 2013. Number 2.
- Philosopher - means Educator. Why is it called a "Philosopher" the first Teacher of Slavs Constantine-Cyril / / Moscow magazine. Appendix. Glorious feat of first teachers. M., 2013.
- Russian Thought at the Context of World Philosophy / / Bulletin of Moscow State University. Series 7. Philosophy. 2013. Number 6.
- The Bell of Russian Thought / / Alexander Herzen and Historical Fate of Russia. Moscow: "Canon+", 2013.
- Civilizational mission of Tavrida / / Philosophy and Culture. 2013. Number 2 (62).
- The genesis of Russian philosophical thought / / Philosophical studies. 2012. Number 9.
- About the naming as a Philosopher of Slavonic teacher Constantine-Kyrill / / Slavonic philology collection. No. II. M., 2012.
- Genesis and typology of domestic civilization / / Youth - Culture - Politics: historical memory and civilizational choice. M., 2012.
- The drama of life and thought of Leo Tolstoy / / Leo Tolstoy in motion of epochs: the philosophical, religious and moral heritage aspects of the thinker and artist. Proceedings of the International Tolstoy's forum.Ch. II. M., 2011.
- Philosophical potential of Russia / / Russia's wealth. Moscow: Kalenda, 2012.
- Kant΄s influence on Russian thought // Kantovsky sbornik. Selected articles. 2008-2009. Kaliningrad: Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University Press. 2011.
- Russian studies, ethnography and neo-Enlightenment / / Digital Culture and a phenomenon of neo-Enlightenment. M., 2011.
- Unity of the world and the diversity of cultures / / The Problems of Philosophy. Number 9. 2011.
- The doctrine of the Holy Trinity in Old Russia / / History: gift and duty. Festschrift in honor of A. Nazarenko. Moscow, 2010.
- The global crisis and national identity / / Slavic world in the third millennium. Moscow, 2010.
- Two-Faced Janus / / Problems of Philosophy. Number 12. 2010.
- Historical traditions and current status of the Russian educational system / / Christian culture and the Slavic world. Moscow, 2010.
E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com