Year and place of birth
Degree & Title
The Faculty of Philosophy MSU (1972)
D.Sc. in Philosophy, Professor
Doctor of Science Dissertation: The Structure and Typology of the Russian Medieval Philosophy (1992)
Ph.D. Dissertation: The Ancient Russian Philosophy of XI-XVII centuries (1977)
|Field of Studies
The History of Russian Philisophy and Culture in the European Context
- Chief Research Fellow at IPh RAS;
- Professor of the State Academy of Slavonic Culture;
- Invited Professor of the State University of Novgorod.
- The Russian Philosophy of XI-XVIII centuries;
- The Problem of Human in the History of Russian Culture.
- Introduction: The Begining of Russian Philosophy // A History of Russian Philosophy: From the Tenth Trough the Twentieth Centuries/ Buffalo, USA, 1994;
- The History of Russian Philosophical Thought // The History of Philosophy: West-Russia-East. Part 1-4. Moscow, 1995-1998;
- The Russian Philosophical Thought of XI-XVIII centuries // The History of Philosophy: A Programme for advanced study. Moscow, 2002.
- The Ideological courses of Ancient Russian Thought (RFH, 2000);
- Philosophical and Theological Thought in the Context of Ancient Russian Culture (RFH, 2003);
- The Philosophical Content of Ancient Russian Chronicle (RFH, 2006).
- Philosophical semantics of sacral architecture // Bulletin of the Yaroslavl Theological Seminary. 2019. Issue. 1. pp. 86-95;
- Genesis and typology of domestic civilization (section in the collective monograph) // Civilizational development of Russia: heritage, potential, prospects. Collective monograph. M., 2018. pp. 113-153;
- Images of the Holy Land and Hagia Sophia in Russian culture // Holy Land in the Slavic-Russian tradition. Collection of articles on the materials of the VII international round table on May 22, 2017 2.M., 2018. pp. 38-45;
- The great Russian revolution in the context of the polemic of radicalism and antiradicalism // Revolution, evolution and dialogue of cultures. Papers on the 100th anniversary of the Russian revolution at World Philosophy Day at the Institute of Philosophy RAS on November 14 and 16, 2017 М., 2018. pp. 134-150;
- Russian Philosophy of the 18th Century // The Journal of Education and Science “ISTORIYA” (“History”). 2018. Vol. е18;
- Philosophical Thought in Moscow Rus // The Journal of Education and Science “ISTORIYA” (“History”). 2018. Vol. е18;
- Philosophical Views in Russia of the 17th Century // The Journal of Education and Science “ISTORIYA” (“History”). 2018. Vol. е18;
- Philosophical Thought in Kievan Rus // The Journal of Education and Science “ISTORIYA” (“History”). 2018. Vol. е18;
- Philosophical motives in the work of Maximilian Voloshin // Maximilian Voloshin - citizen of the world. Kiev, 2017. pp. 163-171;
- A quarter of a century in the name of Slavic culture // Questions of culturology. Collection of scientific papers of the Department of Slavic Studies and Cultural Studies. Vol. I (XI). M., 2017. pp. 6-16;
- Old Believers as a unique phenomenon in Russian history: philosophical analysis // Problems of self-identification of ethno-confessional groups in the modern world. Their role in preserving unique and endangered cultures. Materials of the international scientific conference. Stavropol, 2017. pp. 33-46;
- The experience of diversified education and upbringing at the State Academy of Slavic Culture // Grand Duke Sergey Alexandrovich and Grand Duchess Elizaveta Fedorovna: Moscow period. XVI-XVII Elizabethan-Sergius readings. Selected Articles. 2013-2017. M., 2017. pp. 152-165;
- Toponymy as a valuable cultural and historical source (co-authored with N. A. Kutsenko) // Cimmerian topos: myths and reality. Sat of scientific articles. Simferopol: Antikva, 2017. pp. 326-343;
- The monastery as a center of spirituality and culture // Church in the history of Russia. Sat 11. To the 70th anniversary of N.N. Lisovoy. M.: Institute of Russian History RAS. 2016. pp. 143-158;
- Not to be forgotten: in memory of N.M. Karamzin // Philosophical Sciences, 2016, № 11. pp. 24-35;
- A worthy successor to the ancient Russian chroniclers (co-authored with N. A. Kutsenko) // Nikolai Karamzin and the historical fate of Russia. To the 250th anniversary of his birth. M., 2016. pp. 248-274;
- The polemic of Slavophiles and Westerners in Russian history // XVII Voloshinsky readings. International scientific-practical conference "Universe of freedom and love." Collection of scientific articles. Simferopol, 2016. pp. 28-36;
- Feminity in History of Russian Thought, Culture and Art // History of Philosophy. 2016. Vol. 21, no 1, pp. 5-17.
- Portrait of Michail Lomonosov on the background of the XVIII century. // Creativity of Michail Lomonosov and Russian culture of New time: a collection of articles. M., 2014.
- The image of Wisdom in Russian philosophy and culture // History of Philosophy. № 19. 2014.
- Apologist and the Prisoner of freedom // Philosophical Sciences. 2014. № 4.
- The Fate of Philosophy in Russia: a typological analysis / / Russian philosophical thought in Rus, in Russia and abroad: Collection of scientific articles devoted to the 70th anniversary of the Department of History of Russian Philosophy of Moscow State University / Editors: V.A.Kuvakin, M.A.Maslin. Moscow, 2013
- Sophian Tradition in Russian Philosophy and Culture / / Bulletin of the Slavic Culture. 2013. Number 2.
- Philosopher - means Educator. Why is it called a "Philosopher" the first Teacher of Slavs Constantine-Cyril / / Moscow magazine. Appendix. Glorious feat of first teachers. M., 2013.
- Russian Thought at the Context of World Philosophy / / Bulletin of Moscow State University. Series 7. Philosophy. 2013. Number 6.
- The Bell of Russian Thought / / Alexander Herzen and Historical Fate of Russia. Moscow: "Canon+", 2013.
- Civilizational mission of Tavrida / / Philosophy and Culture. 2013. Number 2 (62).
- The genesis of Russian philosophical thought / / Philosophical studies. 2012. Number 9.
- About the naming as a Philosopher of Slavonic teacher Constantine-Kyrill / / Slavonic philology collection. No. II. M., 2012.
- Genesis and typology of domestic civilization / / Youth - Culture - Politics: historical memory and civilizational choice. M., 2012.
- The drama of life and thought of Leo Tolstoy / / Leo Tolstoy in motion of epochs: the philosophical, religious and moral heritage aspects of the thinker and artist. Proceedings of the International Tolstoy's forum.Ch. II. M., 2011.
- Philosophical potential of Russia / / Russia's wealth. Moscow: Kalenda, 2012.
- Kant΄s influence on Russian thought // Kantovsky sbornik. Selected articles. 2008-2009. Kaliningrad: Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University Press. 2011.
- Russian studies, ethnography and neo-Enlightenment / / Digital Culture and a phenomenon of neo-Enlightenment. M., 2011.
- Unity of the world and the diversity of cultures / / The Problems of Philosophy. Number 9. 2011.
- The doctrine of the Holy Trinity in Old Russia / / History: gift and duty. Festschrift in honor of A. Nazarenko. Moscow, 2010.
- The global crisis and national identity / / Slavic world in the third millennium. Moscow, 2010.
- Two-Faced Janus / / Problems of Philosophy. Number 12. 2010.
- Historical traditions and current status of the Russian educational system / / Christian culture and the Slavic world. Moscow, 2010.
E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com