Department of the Theory of Knowledge
Main Research Projects
- Scientific Creativity as Object of interdisciplinary Analysis (Grant RFH 2012-2014, Project Manager V.A.Lektorsky)
- Philosophy of Russia of the 2nd Half of XX Century (2009-2010) in 21 V. (Ed. of the series V.A.Lektorsky)
- Epistemology: New Horizons (Grant RFH 2009-2010, Project Manager V.A.Lektorsky)
- Constructivist Approach in Epistemology and Human Sciences (Grant RFH 2006-2008, Project Manager V.A.Lektorsky)
- World of Knowledge and Life World of Human (Russian-Ukranian RFH Grant 2005-2007)
- Constructivist Paradigm in Epistemology (Grant RFH 2005-2007, Project Manager E.L.Chertkova)
- Theoretical Knowledge, Comprehension and Myth-Making (Grant RFH 2004-2006).
- Humanitarian and Natural Sciences Approaches: Confrontation, Collaboration, Unity? (Grant RFH 2001-2003).