Department of Bio- and Ecophilosophy
The Head of the Department – Ph.D. Ekaterina V. Petrova
The center bio- and ecophilosophy – conducting integrating Center on research of problems of philosophy of life both at Institute of Philosophy, and in Russia and behind its limits
Many years under different names scientists of the Center investigated the named problematic in all its variety.
At the first stages of the existence the attention of researchers has been concentrated to discussion of philosophical problems of separate biological disciplines:
Philosophical problems of the evolutionary theory,
Philosophical problems of molecular biology, genetics etc.
Then, realizing importance, but simultaneously and insufficiency of the similar approach, we have addressed to statement and the analysis of complex problem that in which frameworks more widely and deeply specificity of biological knowledge of a context as general scientific and social and cultural determinant of development of modern biology revealed. Among these projects:
«Biology and modern scientific knowledge»
«Interaction of methods of natural sciences in life knowledge»
«Ways of integration biological and social and humanitarian knowledge», etc.
Therefore in 90th years of the XX-th century in Sector of philosophy of biology of Institute of philosophy of the Russian Academy of Sciences the new research program offering a complete sight at all modern philosophy of biology has been planned: «the Philosophical analysis of the bases of biology».
Substantial realization of this project has been carried out in five books published following the results of research:
«Nature of biological knowledge» 1991,
"Biophilosophy" 1997, «Life as value» 2000,
«Biology Methodology: new ideas» 2001,
«Biology and culture» 2004.
In this unique edition complex, system consideration of a modern problematics of philosophy of biology is spent. In a series are analysed ontological, informative, valuable, aspects of social and cultural development of modern sciences about life.
The new research project of the Center «Sciences about life and modern philosophy» also is calculated on the publication of some works in which it is analyzed changes of philosophical knowledge under the influence of calls of modern sciences going from development about life. Per 2011 the book «Idea of evolution in biology and culture» is published. In it value of transformations in understanding of evolution in biology and culture for functioning of modern philosophical knowledge is considered.
In 2011 the long-term project of the international cooperation of the Center with scientists and philosophers of Poland is finished. «Nature philosophy today».
Results of five years' research work of this collective are brought in 2008 by the publication in English books «Philosophy of nature today», in 2009 г – the Russian edition of the book «Nature Philosophy Today» and two editions of the book in the Polish language in 2010 and 2011 «Filozofia przyzody dzis». The Group of authors opens necessity of formation of new philosophy of the nature meeting diverse requirements of today.
The basic directions of researches:
- Biology and ecology philosophy;
- Philosophy of social knowledge;
- Global problems of civilization.
- Ekaterina V. Petrova, Ph.D., Head of the Department
- Oleg E. Backsanskiy, D.Sc. in Philosophy, Professor, Leading Research Fellow
- Khalil A. Barlybaev, D.Sc. in Economy, Leading Research Fellow
- Alecksandr N. Chumackov, D.Sc. in Philosophy, Leading Research Fellow
- Natalia I. Ezhova, assistant
- Lidiya V. Fesenkova, Ph.D., Senior Research Fellow
- Yulia V. Hen, D.Sc. in Philosophy, Leading Research Fellow
- Andrei D. Korolev, Ph.D., Research Fellow
- Igor K. Liseev, D.Sc. in Philosophy, Main Research Fellow
- Svetlana A. Loginova, Senior Laboratory Assistant
- Gennady N. Mezentsev, Senior Laboratory Assistant
- Nadejda N. Rodnova, Senior Laboratory Assistant
- Baksanskiy O.E. Technologies of manipulations with masses: advertizing, marketing, PR, GR (cognitive approach): Pocket book of the political strategist, URSS, 2016, 224 p. ISBN 978-5-9710-4119-1.
- Convergence of knowledge, technologies and society. Strategic objectives of NBICS convergence, Deutshland, Palmarium Academic Publishing, 2016, 104 p.
- Baksanskiy O. E., Korzhuyev A.V. Crisis of a classical paradigm in physics: From Bohr's atom to the theory of relativity, M., URSS, 2014, 152 p. ISBN 978-5-9710-0989-4.
- Coevolution thinking in the context of convergent technologies: from biology to culture \\Philosophy and culture, No. 9 (69), 2013, tt. 1307-1313.
- Baksanskiy O.E., Samoilova V. M. Modern psychology: theoretical approaches and methodological bases. Book 1: METHODOLOGY of MODERN PSYCHOLOGY. Book 1. 2013. 280 p. ISBN 978-5-397-03626-9.
- Baksanskiy O.E., Samoilova V. M. Modern psychology: theoretical approaches and methodological bases. Book 2: MODERN PSYCHOLOGY of KNOWLEDGE. Book 2. 2013. 320 p. ISBN 978-5-397-03676-4.
- Baksanskiy O.E., Samoilova V. M. Modern psychology: theoretical approaches and methodological bases. Book 3: AFFECTIVE SPHERE of the PERSONALITY AND COMMUNICATION PSYCHOLOGY. Book 3. 2013. 368 p. ISBN 978-5-397-03889-8.
- Baksanskiy O.E. Managment by knowledge process: Knowledge Managment. - Philosophy and culture, No. 3 (63), 2013, tt. 366-381. - 10.7256/1999-2793.2013.03.10.
- Baksanskiy O.E. Science and education philosophy in the XXI century: narrativity and discourse. - Pedagogics and education, M, No. 1 (09), 2013, tt. 7-18 . - 10.7256/2306-434X.2013.01.2.
- Backsanskiy O.E. Knowledge Managment. - Philosophy and culture, No. 3 (63), 2013, pp. 376-388. - 10.7256/1999-2793.2013.03.10.
- N. A. Kuznetsov, O. E. Baksanskii, and S. Yu. Zholkov - Sources and Foundation of Pragmatic Knowledge,
ISSN 1064-2269. Journal of Communications Technology and Electronics, 2012, Vol. 57, No. 8. pp. 868-881. © Pleiades Publishing, Inc.,2012.
Original Russian Text © N.A. Kuznetsov, O.E. Baksanskii, S.Yu. Zholkov, 2012, published in Informatsionnye Protsessy, 2011, Vol. 11, No. 4, pp. 428-447.
- Problem of understanding and acceptance of a natural-science explanation of the nature. Scientific knowledge and common sense. Ordinary, scientific and social representations of knowledge. - LAP Lambert Academic Publishing, Saarbrücken, Germany, 2012, 233 p.
- Cognitive designing of reality. Philosophy of Education, URSS, 2012, p. 256.
- Dialogue of cultures in the conditions of globalization / Materials of the Baku forum devoted to memory of Heydar Aliyev//Edd. Mamedov Н. М, — М: Canon+, 2012. — 616 p.
- Philosophical problems of biology and medicine: results and prospects: the collection of articles. — М: Publishing house "Printberry", 2011.-300 p.
- Aronov R. A. A physical reality and knowledge. Logiko-gnoseological pathologies of knowledge. The theory of a relativity and the quantum mechanics. A.Einstein, N.Bhor, A.Puankare's heritage / Edd. by Backsanskiy O.Е. – М: Crasand, 2011.
- Idea of evolution in biology and culture. – М: Canon+, 2011.
- Esoterics discourses. The philosophical analysis / Under the editorship of Fesenkova L.V. – М: Editorial URSS, 2011.
- Filozofia Przyrody Dzis. Philosophy of nature today/ Redacja W.Lugowski & I.L.Lisiejew. - Warszawa,2010, IFIS, 206 p.
- Physics philosophy: Actual problems: Materials of scientific conference 17 - on June, 18th, 2010. - 2010, URSS, 400 with.
- Globalization and problem of preservation of cultural variety / Edd. by J.V.Hen. – М: IPH of the Russian Academy of Sciences, 2010.
- Sciences about life and modern philosophy. – М: Canon+, 2010.
- Russia. Variety of cultures and globalization. – М: Canon+, 2010.
- Globalization phenomenon in a context of dialogue of cultures. – М: Canon+, 2010.
- Backsanskiy O.Е., Gnatik E.N., Kucher E.N. Nanotechnolog, biomedicine, philosophy of education in mirror of an interdisciplinary context. – М: Librocom, 2010.
- Backsanskiy O.Е., Kucher E.N. Cognitive paradigm of NLP: from knowledge to action. – М: Crasand, 2010.
- Backsanskiy O.Е., Kucher E.N. Cognitive image of the world: prolegomens to philosophy of education. – М: the Canon+, 2010.
- Nature philosophy today. – М: Canon+, 2009.
- Backsanskiy O.E. Physics and mathematics: the Analysis of the bases of mutual relation: Methodology of modern natural sciences. – М: Librocom, 2009.
- Backsanskiy O.E. Cognitive representations: ordinary, social, scientific. – М: Librocom, 2009.
- Natural sciences: modern cognitive concepts, М, 2007.
- Modernization of a society and ecology. V. I / Edd. by O.E.Backsanskiy. – М: IPH of the Russian Academy of Sciences, 2006.
- Cognitive sciences, М, 2005.
- Cognitive sciences: from knowledge to action, 2005, (co-author Kucher Е.N.).
- Biology and culture. - М: the Canon+, 2004.
- Cognitive sciences: the interdisciplinary approach, 2003, (co-author Kucher Е.N.).
- Knowledge methodology: cognitive analysis, М, 2003.
- Representation of reality: cognitive approach, М, 2002.
- Esotericism discourses (the philosophical analysis), М, 2001.
- Biology methodology: new ideas (synergetrics, semiotics, coevolution). – М: Editorial URSS, 2001.
- Representation of reality: cognitive approach, 2001 (co-author Kucher Е.N.).
- Science methodology: cognitive analysis, 2001, (co-author Glinsky B. A).
- Image of the world: cognitive approach, 2000 (co-author Kucher Е.N.).
- Modeling and cognitive representations, 2000 (co-author Glinsky B. A).
The contact information
The address: Goncharnaya 12/1, Moscow, 109240, Russian Federation
Ph.: (495) 697-96-71